Chapter 8. I meet an old friend

I forgot to mention that the gods did visit all of the year other schools, but Thalia, Nico, Annabeth and Percy weren't there when it happened. I apologise for OOC.

Hazel Levesque

The current society is so different from when I first went to school in 1940/50s. I mean they have all this technology that is too confusing too use. Like that weird screen thingy with an apple on it that I think Leo said was a Mac?

I am really nervous going to back to school. What happens if I get bullied again? I know my curse has worn off, but what happens if random gems start popping out of the ground because I'm nervous? Calm down, Hazel. It'll be fine. You'll be fine. Just keep going and don't give up.

The front office is right up ahead of me, and I walk through the door and into a brightly lit room. There is a lady sitting at the reception desk on a... computer?

"Hello dear, you must the new student, Hazel?" The receptionist asks.

"Yes, ma'am. Would you have my timetable?" I reply.

"Right here. Homeroom is right down that hallway, fourth door on the left. Ask for a Mr. Broke."

"Thank you." I walk down the hallway and into a classroom that held complete and utter pandemonium. School was not like this when I first went. There was rubbish being thrown around, people talking really loudly, and were they... making out?

Okay then.

A teacher is sitting up the front of the classroom, who I believe to be Mr. Broke. 

"Mr. Broke?"

"That would be me," he replied. "You must be our new student, Hazel."

"Yes, sir."

"Pleasure to meet you. Please, take a seat as I call the roll." Mr. Broke smiled at me. He has a very weird smile. Monster? Couldn't be.

Other than the now compulsory Greek lessons, my favourite lesson is science. I get to learn about whole new concepts that weren't around when... well, before. It's amazing what you can learn about the world with the right technology. Like those... mic- microscopes? They are awesome! I can see all the little bugs up close! Except for the fact that they remind me of Frank we he changes form. Ahhhh Frank. I miss him so much! I have lots of respect for Lady Hecate, but dam (pun intended), I just want to be with Frank and my other friends who care about me. I didn't experience that much in my other life, except for with Sammy.

A few days had passed, and I soon became friends with a Miss Lucy Richards. She is in most of my classes, and when I am bullied by the 'cool girls,' she's there for me. The only reason they bully me, is because all their boyfriends are asking me out, and they got instantly jealous. However, the boys always got rejected.

On my fourth day, Jacob Dominion came walking up to me; trying to ask me out. He was one of the 'cool girl's' boyfriend.

"Hey darling, did it hurt when you fell from Olympus?" Jacob asks. I just ignore him.

"Come- on baby, you must be a goddess if you're that beautiful (*Half- goddess mate. Why the hell did I just say mate? Anyway.)." Still ignoring.

"Haze, you and me at the new restaurant 'round the corner at six."

"Goodbye, Jacob. And for your information, I have a boyfriend," I reply as I slam my locker shut.

"Ditch him, and come stay with me."

"She said no. So stay the Hades away from her!" Lacy shouts.

"You can't stop me. I'm a son of Ares." I couldn't help it; I burst out laughing.

"You (Laughing)... A son of Mars? Hahahaha..." I reply.

"Yeah, so?"

"Do you know who I am? I am Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto; and you are no brother of my boyfriend." Jacob looks so shocked.

"Ah, Miss Levesque. How nice of you to finally reveal yourself, and a pleasure to meet you again," says Mr. Broke who seems to have snuck up on us. His eyes flashed gold. Gold? Oh, schist- it's an eidolon.

"Pleasure. Not how I would describe our past meetings, but if it tickles your fancy." I reply coolly. Suddenly, I lash out with my Spatha and start attacking the Eidolon. After about 7minutes of fighting it, an arrow is shot into the back of where his heart would be. The connection is severed between mortal and monster; leaving the mortal unconscious but still alive on the ground, and the eidolon sent back to wherever it came from.

I turn around to see who my savior was, and stop dead when I see who it was.

"Frank!" I yell out. He comes running forward and gives me a big hug. (Frazel love is so sweet)

"Are you okay?" Frank asks. I nod my head and run out to the car with him; leaving the astounded mortals staring after us.

There's some Frazel love for you Frazel lovers out there! I know some of the timing in this doesn't make sense, but it's too hard to keep track of it all :/

Please vote and comment! Btw I still have no idea what to put in these A/Ns.

-booksnerdharrypotter

ig I @booksnerdsandharrypotter