Epilogue

It took a while, but the newly made gods finally got used to the changes that they went through. Each of them were given an honorary cabin at Camp- Half Blood, but they stood empty, for each knew that they would stay true to their loved ones.

With a lot of begging, which was an interesting thing to see, Nico managed to have Will Solace made into a god. He became the god of daring, flashy things, and peace.

Reyna Avila Ramirez Arellano was given the option of becoming a goddess, but like the first time Percy was given the option, she chose to stay mortal. 

Thalia Grace became the immortal, undying lieutenant of her sister's Hunt. Forevermore, the two sisters led their honorary family in battle against those who purged the wild, and destroyed anything sacred to it.

Rachel Elizabeth Dare became the immortal oracle, and stood alongside Chiron training heroes. After many years, she made it up to her dad, but then she had to leave, so that he didn't get suspicious of her.

Will Solace and Nico di Angelo, our ever- loving Solangelo, adopted a beautiful young girl of Italian origin, and made her immortal. She wasn't the sister that Nico had, but she was thus named Bianca, after the immortal girl who died too young.

Frank Zhang and Hazel Levesque, the very cute couple known as Frazel, had one daughter. They named their daughter Emily, for a mother who lost her battle with life, but showed great courage in times of danger.

Leo Valdez, and his loving partner Calypso, who make up the wonderful Caleo, had two children. They had a young boy by the name of Argus, who was named after the creator of the original Argo. Their daughter was named Odessa, after the great hero who stole Calypso's heart.

Jason Grace and Piper McLean, who we know and love as Jasper, had two darling daughters. One was named Silena, for the courageous sister that they never got to meet; and Penn after the brave wife of a hero, whose love stayed true.

Finally, we have the couple that has been around the longest; the couple who have been engaged since they were twelve. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, who lay the foundations of the darling Percabeth. These two had three children; two boys and a girl. The oldest boy was named Theo, after a brave hero; the girl was named Andy, after the persevering woman who was sacrificed and was saved; and finally, we have a young boy known as Luke, thus named for the man who sacrificed himself in the name of love and family.

Could you say that the demigods were finally happy? Yeah, yes, they were.

History can be rewritten, but love can hold strong and true.

And that's a wrap! I finally managed to finish the book. I hope you liked the ending!

-booksnerdharrypotter