Chapter 9. Nobody is on the news

Calypso

I had only known Annabeth for a short while, and was jealous at her being Percy's girlfriend, but she was ever so kind after getting to know her. Nobody (nobody not Nobody as in Odysseus and Annabeth. I guess you could say Nobody though, because it is Annabeth. Gahh too confusing) deserved the fate that the Fates had decided upon for her.

We were all sitting there, waiting, when Nico turned up. With no Annabeth. Oh, Styx!

Nico collapsed after explaining what happened. "I'm sorry, Percy. I tried, but when she told me to go, I just left. I left her there. After all she's done for me."

"We'll go find her, Nico." I comfort, "Rushing head- on into that situation wasn't the best of ideas, but we can fix this."

"Let's go watch T.V! I wanna watch some Adventure Time." Leo says.

"Adventure Time? What's that?"

"Only like the best T.V. show ever! And the best way to cure sadness!"

"I think we should just stick with the news." Leo pouts, but goes and turns the news on as Nico and I help Percy onto the couch in the living room.

"Breaking news. There has been a new capture of a demigod."

"WHAT?!" Leo yells.

"Shush..."

"Around three demigods were found at a nearby school last week. This was using a new technology that picks up ADHD, dyslexia and 'godly' blood. Earlier today, a Miss Annabeth Chase was taken by demigod hunters and taken to a local holding cell. Around a dozen demigods have been found and taken away from our community so far. However, only about an hour ago, a demigod was found. They go by the name of..."

Sorry for the mini cliffy! Sorry for it being short- it was more of a filler chapter.

For those of you who were wondering, I try to post every three days because of school.

I don't really like this book, but I'll keep going, cause yeah. Thank you for 300+ reads.

Vote and comment,

-booksnerdharrypotter

ig I booksnerdsandharrypotter