Chapter 17. I'm a... god?

Frank Zhang

"GODS?"

"THE MCSHIZZLE IS GOING TO BE A GOD?"

"Again?!"

"Woah, really?"

"First the Oracle, and now a god?!"

There is a lot of commotion, as Zeus and Hera announce our 'gift'.

"Jason Grace." Zeus calls. "Step forward, my son. I announce you, Jason, god of memory and teamwork. Also, I have had a request from someone else, to also announce you god of bricks and staplers."

"Thalia." Artemis says. "My sister, and my most trusted lieutenant. I name you, goddess of bravery, trust and sacrifice."

"Percy Jackson. I name you god of loyalty, hurricanes and swordsmanship. Upon request of a friend, I also name you god of sass and blue." Poseidon says.

"Annabeth Chase, my daughter." calls Athena. "I name you goddess of literature, engineering, strategy and willpower."

Hades goes next. "Nico di Angelo, I name you god of ghosts, nightmares, shadows and endurance. And Hazel Levesque, I name you goddess of curses, second- chances, and rebirth."

"Leo Valdez, my own son, I name you god of resurrection, humour, oaths and dragons."Hephaestus calls.

"Frank Zhang," Ares, the Greek version of my dad calls. "I announce you god of changes, lifelines, and transformations."

"Piper McLean, my brave daughter," Aphrodite calls. "I announce you goddess of underdogs, cornucopia and natural beauty."

"Rachel Elizabeth Dare," Apollo calls. "My little oracle, I name you goddess of oracles, strength, and hope."

Hermes is the last to call out. "Calypso, although you already are immortal, I name you goddess of islands, perseverance and silence."

There was a big flash, and all of a sudden, a warm feeling ran through me, along with a surge of strength. I could feel myself growing more powerful, and feeling like I could hold up the sky. It was such a weird feeling to become a god.

"Now, heroes, you must go and build your palaces. You are dismissed." Zeus says.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter will be the last one.

-Your crazy author