4. Kingdom cum

I stood just outside the study and inhaled a deep breath before turning into the doorway.  Richard knocked on the door and opened it slowly,  He took a step inside but kept his distance.  His voice was quiet like the scared little mouse he was.  "Master Ruth, I brought Stoic as requested."

    She didn't even look up from her desk.  Her brown wavy hair fell over her shoulders and she flipped it back on one side before waiving him off.  Richard turned to me and grinned, like he knew something bad was about to happen to me.  He closed the door behind me and left me with her.  I didn't mind right now.  Her face was calm and she was not yelling or pissed off.  I studied her features, while I waited for her to acknowledge me. 

    Her eye lashes were long against her cheeks, hiding her big honey eyes from this angle.  Her lips were pinker than normal, like she had been gnawing on them from stress.  Her button nose fit everything together.  If she were a human, she might be 23 or 24, but I know she was far older.  She and my Father were turned around the same time.

    I knew from the other slaves and employed vampires that she had no maker.  She killed him during her turning.  The calling was too much for her and she drank her maker dry, not letting him relieve her of his blood.  It's rare but when it does happen, it creates a powerful offspring.  Her hand came up to rub her neck and she set her pen down.  She rolled her neck and shoulders then stopped to look at me.

    "Sit."

    I nodded and pulled back the chair from in front of her desk.  The farther away from her the better, the less she could smell me.  I watched her gaze roam over my chest but kept myself still, not being bashful over my body.

    "Where is your shirt?  And why do you stink?"  Her nose wrinkled up a little bit but I didn't answer until our gaze met.

    "I was chopping firewood and Master Richard said you needed to see me immediately."  I have to call every vampire master, because I am human and seen as a lesser species.  It blows because at this point, I could whoop Richard's ass and not break a sweat.  We have sparred before but I always hold myself back.  No one told me to, I just noticed that I was faster and stronger than a normal human.  I am just as strong as a vampire and that is not normal.  I don't want to stick out and get noticed.  Getting noticed by a vampire leads to very bad things.

    Her lips pursed for a moment before she continued.  "You are almost 18 are you not?"

    "Yes Master, next month I will be 18"  I felt her eyes explore my body.  It sent invisible shivers up my spine, like she was eating me with her eyes.

    "I can't decide if I should breed you or not.  Richard tells me you are still a virgin and I find that hard to believe."

    She is watching for a reaction, but I live up to my name and give her none.  My calm straight face is the only thing she sees.  I have even mastered controlling my heart beat and nervous sweats.  I don't say anything back to her.  She didn't ask me a question and I have no right to speak until she tells me to.

    "Maybe I should pop that cherry myself.  Take both of them."  She stands up and walks slowly around her desk, letting her finger glide against the flat surface.  She stops and leans against the front and now she is off to the side of me, but I have to look up to meet her gaze.  I let my eyes follow her curves of her body before I meet her gaze and when I do, I know what I did was a mistake.

    "If you fuck as good as your father and taste as good as your mother then I see no reason why I should let you go."

    I didn't worry about her fucking my father.  My sperm donor was a stud, raised to breed better, tastier humans.  No one knew about my real father, my blood father.  Her words about my mother angered me though, but I knew they were untrue.  My father would never let another touch my Mother.  He told me once about the bond they had.  How he had regretted it at first, but when he didn't force it, it was better than any high he had ever experienced.  It made him extremely possessive though.  He and I had a much smaller version of the bond.  His blood called to him from within me, but it was different then the one he shared with my mother.  He said he couldn't explain it.  It was like having a sports car that you drove every day.  Something you shouldn't use, something you shouldn't let get dirty, but when you did, you smiled. 

    Master Ruth was still looking at me.  When she spoke, she pulled me out of my thoughts.  "Do you want to fuck me Stoic?"

    I judged her face before I spoke.  She was serious it seemed.  Maybe she did need a good lay, then she would stop being such a raging bitch all of the time.  She probably had lots of men who would fuck her though.  My father's words came to me in my head again.  It was like he was still raising me without him even being her.  I want you to treat her like your own precious gift.  "No"

    She seemed taken back, but her anger quickly covered the hurt.  "So you want to be a stud and fuck a different woman against their will every night.  Many pussy is better than one, so you think.  But your dick hasn't even gotten wet so you don't know any better."

    I knew it wasn't a question, and that I shouldn't speak out of turn but I did.  "I want to make love to you.  Treat you better than a rough roll in the sack."  Oh my god.  Did I just embarrass myself there.  She burst out laughing, clutching her stomach and heaving air into her lungs.  I had never heard her laugh before but it sounded wonderful, even if it was at me.  It took her a moment to compose herself enough to get out a sentence.

    "Oh Stoic.  You stupid child.  I offered you the keys to the kingdom and you only had to say yes.  My last slave has, well let's just say he is no longer a slave to me.  I grow bored and need something to entertain me.  Elex's offer still stands you know.  If you don't fuck me good, then he will come kill you himself.  Unfortunately he did also state I couldn't force you until you were of age.  So until then, you will have to find some other way to entertain me."  She walked back around to her desk and sat back into her chair.  I could see her body move as she raised one leg over the other under the desk. 

    "Switch your sleep cycle over to days.  Tomorrow night I may want your company."  Her eyes fell and then rose to meet mine.  "You're dismissed."

    Without a further word I stood and left the room.  Once the door closed behind me, a million thoughts were running through my head.  None of them meeting with another, and none of them making sense.  Why had I told her what I did.  What man says making love.  Since when did I grow a vagina.  What did she mean by entertain her.  There were only a few things that could entertain a woman like that and one of them was off the board until I was 18 apparently.  Why did she keep looking at me like she had.  Like she was unsure if she should be attracted to me when clearly she was.  I was a pretty good looking guy.  How the fuck did Richard know I was a virgin.  Not that it mattered.  There weren't many human females that had free roam like I did.  And I knew not to offer myself to a female vampire.  You were asking to get your dick bit off.  Not to mention if I ever got caught in either one of those situations I would be punished severely. 

    Why didn't I say yes to studding.  It can't be all that bad.  But I guess fighting off a woman would probably kill the mood anyway.  I was now at my room and got undressed.  My thoughts continued in the shower and into my bed.  I was pretty lucky to have my own room and my own bathroom.  I was really lucky to live on the servants side of the house and not in the basement with the other humans.  But the humans in the basement were blood slaves.  I wasn't, not yet anyway. 

    Ruthless would probably drink me dry.  Did I not mention her nickname was short for Ruthless.  I don't know her real name.  No one did.  She had been called Ruth for so long that a few generations had died out and the lower vampires were killed or moved away for another job.  There are always new faces in the mansion.  I don't know what she does, but the turnover rate was high here, even for the vampires.  You rarely saw any one leave out of the front door. 

    There are so many rumors about her.  That she likes to drink vampire and human blood both.  That she likes to pick a person at random and take them down to a separate wing in the basement and torture them for fun.  Most everyone says that when she killed her maker during her change, it broke something in her mind and that she was destined to be who she is now.  I don't see her like that though.  Don't get me wrong, I would never want to piss her off, ever.  But somehow I feel like if she had someone that cared for her, maybe she wouldn't be such a bitch.

************************
If you are a little confused about Stoic's parents, let me explain.  His mom took his father's (Elex) blood, then had the good ol in out in out with a human stud.  When she became pregnant, the baby (Stoic) had the dna from the sperm donor but was tainted in the womb by the wonderful vampire blood running through his mom's (Leona) veins.  Because well vampire blood is awesome, super strong and well, it's my story damn it, and I can make it how I want it.