35. Fun and Fantasy

The calling must have gotten to Ruth, I woke up with her laying on top of me.  I hadn't slept on the couch, to fucking small, not that I didn't try.  I did however sleep on top of the blankets and the farthest away from Ruth.  Not that that had stopped her from climbing on me and sleeping on my chest.  I was sweaty sticky mess and so was she.  I rolled her off of me gently and set about my day.  I was eager to get to the study.  I hadn't slept well and got up early.  I wanted to see the numbers from yesterday.  If they were good enough, I could win the bet right now.  Ruth and I had agreed upon a number that the club had to profit within the first week for me to win. 

I sat in her chair and waited for the computer to boot.  Ted would have e-mailed the report late yesterday or early today.  I know he was excited about the club, but he had no idea what was resting on it for me.  I opened up the e-mail and scanned the messages until I saw his name.  He had sent the report early this morning.  I opened it up and glanced over the numbers, grinning ear to ear.  I hit print.

I jumped up and ran all the way back to our room, passing Stacy who just gave me a weird look.  I looked back at her catching a glimpse of her short uniform.  If she was up that meant Ruth would be soon. 

"Stacy, I need a favor."  I winked at her and she blushed with an embarrassed look on her face.  I didn't wait for a response and went into Ruth's room and to the bed.  She was still asleep and I calmed my breath not to wake her.  This was going to be the most fun I will ever have with her.

She moved her face to the side, scrunching up her nose.  She tried to move her hand to rub her face and I just watched her.  When her hand didn't move she jerked harder and got nothing.  Her eyes flashed open and frantically took in her surroundings.

"What the fuck is going on."

The look on her face was priceless.  I snapped a picture with my phone. 

"I thought it might be nice to celebrate how well the club did.  We have both been working so hard, we need a day off."

Ruth relaxed a little.  I think she caught on to where she wanted this to go. 

I had Stacy direct me to where Ruth's torture chamber was.  Ruth had a secret panel in her room that opened up to her "play room."  Stacy cleaned it every day and knew exactly where everything was that I needed.  She was really shy at first.  I could tell this room made her feel uncomfortable and scared.  I just had her point out all the things that I needed and dismissed her to clean the rest of the bedroom once I had Ruth moved.

I managed to get Ruth in and strapped down to a leather table.  I say strapped, but it was really thick chains.  I had her limbs spread out like a X.  I had cut off her teddy and watched her bare skin as she woke up.

I let the whip caress her body.  She wormed a little bit.  I could tell she was not used to being on the receiving end.

"Fitting isn't it?  I picked the cat o' nine tails just for you kitten.  And you, the naughty girl you are, has one with spikes on the ends."  I bent over to her ear and whispered.  "I hope I don't draw blood."  Ruth tried to squeeze her legs together, but the restraints held them apart.  I inhaled sweetly.  "You are a naughty kitten, this is turning you on."

With all my might I cracked the whip across her chest and she yelped.  Red beaded up and started to make trail of just where the whip had caught her.  The smell in the air changed for me.  My mouth began to water.  I grinned at her.  She didn't know what had just changed in those two seconds, but she was about to find out.

"I have a present for you, Kitten."  I bent over and licked across her chest, catching the blood that had pooled before her skin had healed.  I could feel her shiver under me.  Ruth was one sick and twisted individual.

"What kind of present.  I think this is a gift all on its own."  Her voice was thick and sultry, tuning into her body. 

I grabbed the paper from in between her feet and held it above her face, so she could see what it contained.  Her face fell.  White.  She glanced over to me and forced a smile back onto her face and made her mind believe it.

"Is this what you wanted when you won?  Doll, I could have given this to you a long time ago.  That was a wasted win."

I set the paper down on a nearby table, holding more "toys."

"Let's go over the terms of our agreement shall we?"  I walked around the table, now with a knife, letting the cool steel run goosebumps over her skin.  "We bet on the successfulness of turning La Rouise back into Club Bare.  And, how did the rest go...?"

"If the club was not successful, did not draw a profit of 10k in one week, then you would do many things for me."  She said with a hint of disdain.

"And if I won?"

"Then I would do one thing for you."  She looked at me smiling sweetly, trying to manipulate me.  I looked over to the side of the room and winked at the camera, recording our whole session.  She turned her head and caught the glint of the lens.

"Recording this for later?  You don't have to, we can spend many moments in here.  Your one thing doesn't have to be a one time thing."

I cracked the whip across her thighs.  "This isn't the one thing that I wanted.  I told you, this was to celebrate."  I inhaled deeply and my mouth did more than water at the smell of her blood, I felt my gums begin to ache.

Fear started to creep into her voice.  "What is it that you want?"  Her calm demeanor began to crack under the silence.

"My one thing, is for you to sign a new contract, one that binds us for life."  Her face formed into one of happiness.  She tried to hide it. 

"We don't need a contract for that.  If you want to be bound to me, you just had to ask."

I loosened her chain enough for her to move her arm.  I snatched up a pen and the new contract.  It was a simple one page ordeal.  I had already signed my part, it was just waiting on her.  I stood above her as she began to read.  I bent over and kissed her, pinching her nipple.  She moaned into my mouth and arched her back. 

"Sign it so we can get on with our celebration."  I deepened my voice and made it husky with need.  I smiled over her lips and kissed her, pulling her lip into my mouth and nibbling on it.  I could still feel the hesitation, so I nicked my tongue on her teeth and ran my cut over her tongue.  I felt her arm move, her wrist and fingers moving in a steady way that had been perfected over decades signing her name.  I pulled back and pecked her on the lips.  Glancing at the contract, I saw what I needed, and I had it all on tape too.  Jerking the chain back in place, her hand slammed against the leather table.  I set the clip board on the side table and came back to her.  I hoisted myself onto the table and straddled her stomach. 

"Let the fun begin and the fantasy end."