13. Ponder

We had been driving for a few minutes when Ruth offered me a drink. I shook my head no and she took a sip out of the glass.

    "You handled yourself well in there. I should take you on more meetings with me. If you were a vampire, I would hire you immediately and replace Steven over there." Ruth raised her glass to him and he turned his head to look out the window, ignoring the whole conversation. It was probably the smartest move he could make at that point. All of the things I did, he was supposed to do, or at least suggest to Ruth so she could do them.

    "Speaking of hiring, I want to hire that Dan girl and a few other humans as dancers."

    "I'm not turning this place into a cheap strip club Stoic." I could hear her temper creep out. I treaded cautiously.

    "Not a strip club at all, and most certainly not cheap. They would be go go dancers, in cages hung from the ceiling. The smell of them would drive the vampires to drink more and improve profit. The set up could be one of our selling points to get patrons to choose us over other clubs."

    Ruth thought this over. "It is a win win for me, so why not. Either it is profitable and I make money, or it isn't and I get a new personal slave."

    Fuck this better work. I wonder if Dan has any human dancer friends. We would need at least four, maybe five. Before I got more involved in my thought process, we pulled up to the mansion. Ruth got out first and I caught Steven looking at her ass again. I don't know why I feel so possessive of her, but I do. One day I'm going to act on it, and it is going to get me into a world of trouble. I got out and slammed the door behind me. The limo drove off with Steven in it. I mentally shook the anger out of me and walked into the mansion. Master Ruth was waiting on me. The sun had started to come up and the sky wasn't quite as dark as night.

    "Carry me to bed." Bed sounded really good right now. I was wore out. I picked her up, cradling her to me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and rested her head against my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my neck. I tried hard not to focus on it, as I made the way down the hall. It became more slow and shallow. For someone who was a complete bitch and had the nickname of Ruthless, she could be so needy. Make me a bath. Wash my hair. Bring me a drink. Make financial decisions for me. Carry me. Wipe my ass. Okay I made that last thing up, but I would do it for her if she asked. That's how whipped I felt with her in my arms.

    I set her down in her bed and pulled off her heels. She was out like a light right now. I took off my jacket and slung it over the chair that was still where I left it. I took off my shoes and set them next to the chair. I still felt uncomfortable so I know she had to be. I unzipped the side of her skirt and pulled it down slowly as to not disturb her. She had on some black lace panties that were doing wild things to my head. I got her skirt off and quickly pulled the duvet up to her chin. I took off my button up leaving me with just a white beater and the slacks.

    I stared the chair down. I don't know if I could handle another night in it. I hadn't been dismissed so I couldn't leave. I was going to have to ask Master Ruth about this tomorrow. I eyed the large empty spot of the king sized bed open for me, calling my name. Master Ruth would kick my ass. I was brave, but not that brave. It seemed like that is what she wanted. She wanted me to be close to her. Fuck this I'm sleeping on the couch.

    I lay down and I'm too tall for it. My legs lay on the arm rest. Still better than the chair. Why was she doing this to me? Tempting me. I caught her stealing a glance at me tonight, but I thought it was because of the authority I was showing. She did outright say she wanted me to fuck her a few days ago. Then she gets naked in front of me, and now she is taking me everywhere with her. Making me spend time with her. Like a damn dog. I might as well be sleeping at the foot of her bed like one. I should just give in and fuck her like she wants, but I don't know what she gets out of it. There has to be something more than my d. I wish I knew about what my father had arranged for me to be here.