20. Playing with the virgin

I woke up and Ruth was still on me. My hand was wrapped around her hip. I didn't have to move to know I had morning wood. If that wasn't awkward. I rolled her off of me slowly and she moaned in her sleep. That sound made my heart sputter. She looked so small and innocent. I stood and moved her hair from her face. I couldn't help myself and kissed her forehead. She didn't move and I did a mental fist pump.   

    I went to bathroom and did my new routine, piss and make Ruth a bath. She wasn't up yet, but she would be soon. I made it a little hotter so when she got up, it would be just right for her. If I wasn't her slave I would be whipped right now. I walked out of the bathroom still in the buff and found Stacy, picking up Ruth's clothes off the floor. This should be fun.

    I leaned against the door frame and watched her, she had her back to me with an arm full of clothes. She turned around and her eyes went wide. She screamed and clothes went everywhere. Ruth was going to be pissed.

    Stacy held out her hand to block the view and her face was beet red.

    "I am so sorry, Stoic." Her voice quivered and I chuckled at her. I looked passed her to Ruth who was now sitting up on the bed watching the scene. She had lost the battle to keep the smile from her face. I didn't know if it was from the sight of me in all my glory or from Stacy's embarrassment.

    "Do you mind Fetching me some clothes? Jeans and a shirt today."

    Stacy kept herself faced away from me with her hand up.

    "Stacy, could you move all of Stoic's things to my quarters. I think he will be staying for a while."

    "Yes Master Ruth." Stacy left the mess on the floor and headed out with great haste. I must have been the first man she has seen naked. Ruth however was more than pleased.

    "Did you have fun with little virgin Stacy?"

    "Yes I did. I hope I didn't ruin things for her though. She might not see anything this good ever again." Okay I was laying it on thick, but I was enjoying myself, and making Ruth smile.

    "Are you good at everything you do?"

    "Everything I want to do, yes." I stepped away from the door frame just as Stacy came back with a stack of my clothes. She kept her head back and eyes to the ceiling. She walked to the bed and made to set the clothes down but I walked up behind her, letting my breath tickle her skin.

    "Thank you Stacy."

    She stiffened and squeaked, then practically ran out of the room. I chuckled at her retreat.

    "I see." Ruth bit her lip and let her eyes wander over my body. I had nothing to be ashamed about and a couple of things to be proud of, not that I ever gloated.

    "Your bath is ready and I don't think Stacy will be back for a while."   
    Ruth got up and slipped the silk teddy off her shoulders, exposing her soft skin to me. She paced pass me, brushing her shoulder against mine.

    "Join me." It wasn't a question, it was a demand. Ah shit I was in trouble.

    I followed her in and sat with a little space between us. I still didn't know why she wanted the D from me. I scooped out a glob and started on her scalp, working my finger tips through her hair. She moaned quietly and I kept going, not sure if I heard her in the first place. I moved her hair to the side and let my fingers slide down her chest a few inches passed her collar bone. I worked her neck and shoulders over, going down her arms and back further than I usually go.

    "Mmmm that feels soo good." Fuck me, if she kept this up I would have a hard on in no time. She could push me passed the breaking point before I could hers. This was so not a good idea. I pulled my hands away from her body and she dove down to rinse off. When she came back she turned to me and kissed me on the cheek. She was careful not to let any other part of her body touch me but her soft lips. They lingered on my cheek for longer than what I wanted. She released my cheek and glanced down at me before getting out.

    Yeah she had me right were she wanted me. It took a lot of control to hold back from her and she knew it. I was losing a battle and winning a war all at the same time.