25. Virgin hands

I got in the shower and closed my eyes, replaying over what I had just done to her. I was working myself over when I felt another hand join in. I kept my eyes closed and leaned my head back. For someone who is supposed to have had a hundred years worth of sex, she didn't know how to give a good hand job. I heard sniffles and could tell it wasn't Ruth's voice.

    I opened my eyes and saw Stacy in front of me. She was in her night gown which was now see through. I jerked myself out of her hand.

    "What the fuck Stacy?" Her sniffles turned into sobs.

    "Master Ruth said I had to, because I changed to bedside clock like you asked." She was now crying full blown. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her tears merged with the spray of the shower. Ruth could be a cruel bitch sometimes. I pulled Stacy close and hugged her. She cried against my naked chest, no longer caring about my hard on. I shushed her and rubbed circles on her back. I hated when people cry. I always wanted to do anything to make them stop. I kissed the top of her head. We were in there for a little while and the water started to grow cold. I needed it right now but Stacy was shivering. I ushered her out and undressed her wet gown. She hid herself from me until I could get a towel. I got a second one meant for me, but Stacy was still shivering. I used it and rubbed it over her skin, hoping the friction would make her warm. She was still sobbing. I kissed her forehead again, then pulled her tighter to my chest.

    I knew this wasn't going to end well. I picked her up and carried her out to the bedroom, setting her down on my side of the bed.

    "I didn't know you were going to send me a treat kitten. I got to pop Stacy's cherry and mine at the same time. It's just a shame she isn't near as vocal as you."

    Stacy kept quiet, not wanting to get in between us anymore. Ruth's eyes flashed with rage. "You little fucking whore! I"m going to rip out your insides!" She turned over and jumped towards Stacy. I leaned over Stacy and shoved Ruth back to her side of the king, then crawled over Stacy who was fighting to get off the bed.

    "If you didn't want her to pleasure me, then why send her in the shower with me?"

    "To punish her for making me lose the bet."

    "She didn't make you lose the bet. This magical mouth(I pointed to my own) and these magical fingers(I wiggled them at her) did all of that for you. Don't be a sore loser kitten. You have already given me a few cases of blue balls, next time I might take Stacy up on the offer you are providing." I forced her down onto the bed and hovered over her. "Unless you want to provide that offer yourself?" She stayed still, the fire still blazing in her eyes. "I thought not."

    I got off of her and rolled over to my side of the bed, in the very spot Stacy had just left. Stacy was now standing a few feet away. "Stac, you can grab some of my clothes and head back to your room now. I don't ever want you to touch me like that under any ones order's, unless you want to." I wiggled my eyebrows at her and her face turned a deep pink. She turned to the dresser drawers and pulled out one of my v necks and a pair of my boxer briefs. I watched her dress and she kept herself covered the whole time. In a different setting, I would charm her into bed right now. Instead I had the biggest bitch of the west occupying that spot.

So, after reading the sex scene in the last chapter, I wasn't too happy about it.  It was kinda boring to me, but I'm not in the mood to rewrite it.  I hope this chapter makes up for it tho :/