9. Charm

Richard barged into my room. "Well look who is still alive. Are you part cat. I always knew you were a pussy."

    I threw a pillow at him. "What do you want."

    "I don't see any marks on your neck. Did she feed from you, or did she take your v card? Inquiring minds want to know."

    "I might be a pussy, but at least I'm not a gossiping 13 year old. We didn't do any of those things. When I got to her quarters, she was asleep."

    Richard scoffed. "Something had to have happened. She didn't request you to watch her sleep."

    I sighed. He would find out from someone, I might as well tell the tweenage dick. "We struck a business deal of sorts."

    "About what? There is nothing that she could want from you."

    "She wanted me to be her personal slave, for however long I last. When I win, she will do one thing for me, of my choosing."

    "How do you know you're going to win. What did you bet over?"

    "I don't think I should be telling you the details, so let's just say it was over an acquisition in an area I know about."

    Richard looked thoughtful for a moment. He knew how well I had done in my training. He moved on to the next topic. "You dog, your gonna ask for that ass!"

    "I was thinking more along the lines of my freedom, but if that doesn't work out...."

    Richard shook his head at me. "You're a human, you will never be free." He left the room and closed the door behind him.

I got ready for the walk through. Master Ruth had a black suit and white button up brought to me. I had never worn anything so nice before. Looking at the suit, I knew I should fix my hair. It wasn't long enough to style and look nice. I didn't like it long anyway. I took out the clippers and buzzed it back short, barely a cm long. I shit, shaved and showered in that order. I got dressed, black shiny shoes included. There was no tie, so I left the top two buttons undone so I don't look like a nerd.

    Ruth didn't mention a time when she would be requesting me, but it was getting late. If I weren't so nervous about what would be happening tonight, I would be fighting sleep. I didn't let either one of those feelings show. I lay down on my bed, ready to let my mind wander to keep me busy when a knock sounded at my door. Show time. I opened it, expecting Richard. He is always the one to boss me around outside of classes. But this time it was a human girl, wearing a short maid's uniform. It bordered on a sex costume if you asked me.

    She was younger than me with tanned skin and dark hair. Her big blue eyes took me in and I could tell she wanted to swoon. I had bring her out of her moment. "Yes?"

    She blushed, bringing back her conscious. Her voice was timid and soft. "Master Ruth sent me for you. She is in the study."

    I smiled at her, charming her. I can't let this suit go to waste knowing I have such an effect on her. I closed the door behind me and we walked side by side. I could feel her stealing side glances at me. I couldn't help but make her feel uncomfortable and intentionally caught her. Her face was priceless when she jerked her eyes to the front. I internally snickered, but kept my cool on the outside.

    We reached the study door and I knocked before she even raised her hand. I heard Master Ruth call us in, and I opened the door for her, sneaking a peak at the maid's butt. I thrust my hands in my pocket and walked forward to Master Ruth's desk.

    "You're dismissed Stacy."

    I glanced back at Stacy and our eyes meet as she curtsied and left.

    I looked back over to Master Ruth, who was straightening out her desk before standing. She too was in business attire, with a grey pencil skirt and a button up blouse tucked in.

    "Steven is waiting in the foyer for us. The restaurant is currently open. I want to see how they run things and if any of the current employees will be able to transfer over." We walked out of the room and I shut the door behind us. I walked slightly behind her and to the side, just how any slave would.

    Steven was a closet nerd I could tell. He wore a suit well but his thick rimmed glasses and quiet nature gave him away. How did a man like that negotiate business deals for hundred of thousands of dollars? Must be Ruth's name behind him.

    "The location is twenty minutes from here. I have a list of current employees, salaries, and background information, along with a list of the employees who worked there when it was Club Bare. I also have blue prints and the last report from the inspection code recently done. Everything is in the limo waiting for us."