14. Rude awakening

"Get up off my couch and draw me a bath." Ruth pulled me by the hand off the couch and onto the floor. I made a loud thud and rubbed my face. The bitch was back. Apparently sleeping on her couch was a no no. Lesson fucking learned. I got up to all fours to catch her black lace covered ass walk away. I got up and readjusted myself and went to the bathroom. I wasn't a big fan of mornings either. I was in the middle of pissing when she walked in. I could feel her eyes dig into my back. I shook myself dry and tucked myself away. She watched the whole time as I started her bath, pouring in the bath salts and oils. I even added a few petals to the top. She unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall, then pulled down her panties and stepped out of them and into the warm water.

I knew the routine from last time. I took off my slacks and pulled off my white beater. I had the jar of honey milk out for her. I was about to scoop some out when she interrupted.

"Get in with me. You won't have time to go to your quarters today. There is too much to do with the demo and getting all the plans finalized. I called to have some clean clothes brought up for you."

I know what your thinking. It's like an open invitation for some action right? Wrong. She is up to something and I am not touching her until I find out. I pulled down my boxers and silently thanked myself for trimming the hedges yesterday. I stepped in and dove under immediately, washing as much of my scent off of me as possible. I damn near had to swim to her in this swimming pool of a bath tub. I sat next to her and scooped out a blob, going about this like normal. I watched her glance down at me then turn around so I can work this slop into her hair. It actually smelled really good. I secretly liked it, but I wasn't going to let anyone know.

I worked her scalp over and her neck and shoulders. It was such an odd angle, but I wasn't going to get any closer to her. I kept it beyond respectable again. She slipped beneath my fingers and dove under the water to rinse off. She stayed under for a few seconds and her hair spread, tickling against my leg. She came up for air and turned to me.

"Finish up. Your clothes are laid out on the bed." She ran her hand over me knee under the water and it was like I had been shot with a tazer. My whole body tensed and I felt like I was going to fall over and drown. I watched her step up out of the tub and grab a towel. My eyes narrowed at her back. If she wanted to toy with me, two could play that game. I scrubbed that honey milk into my skin, scrubbing away her hold on me. I got out and grabbed a towel, rubbing myself dry.

I hung it back up and let everything show. If she wanted a look, she could have one. I stopped in front of the bed and eyed the clothes. Black slacks and another button up. No tie but no jacket either. It was summer and too hot for a jacket anyway. I heard her come out of the closet and tensed. I was still not used to being naked in front of the opposite sex. I felt her eyes rake down my back and linger on my ass. I decided to give her a nicer view and bent over to put on the navy blue boxer briefs. I didn't see her leave the room, but I felt her eyes leave my body. A few seconds later I heard her sit on the couch and I snickered to myself.

I could totes do this. If she was wanting me in her pants, she was going to have to suffer. I pulled up my pants and put on an under shirt. I buttoned the white outer shirt up but left the top three open, exposing a little skin but not enough to look all fabio. I rolled up the long sleeves to my elbows, well because it was hot as shit right now and slipped on my shoes and socks. Game on.

honey scrub
put sugar in a container(water proof) pour lemon juice over, just enough to soak the sugar (I like my scrub thick). stir then add honey, about half of the amount of sugar lemon in the jar. You can add milk if you like, but it spoils easily so watch out!!
The sugar exfoliates, the lemon is acidic and eats away at dead skin, it also helps with acne. Honey is a natural antibacterial and helps with healing. Milk makes the skin soft.