3

~Tao~

He groaned. His whole body hurt, throbbed almost. He'd won. He let himself be happy about that for a second.

He had won. Not just any fight, a fight he was outnumbered in 10 to 1.

He put his hand up to his face, his headache was terrible, but then, he couldn't remember how many times someone had hit him in the head, as much as he remembered it, it all happened too fast. First he was there, ready to do what he asked, then he'd headed over to their hangout then...

But whatever, I got the money.

He sat up. Blinking at the surroundings. He was laying on a couch, in someone's living room, definitely not his own. In fact...it looked plain, shabby, not pretty at all. With tan colored walls and white carpet, hardly any furniture to speak of, only the couch, a coffee table and a TV.

Tao looked over to the other side of the room, yelling when he did so. Right there, right in front of his face, was that ridiculous girl with her ridiculous glasses! It surprised him so much he fell off the couch, groaning at how much the floor hurt him from all the bruises.

The girl leaned over the back of the couch toward him, "Are you alright?" She asked, voice small and quiet.

He glared up at her, "No, dammit, I'm not alright." He said, voice coming out steady even though everywhere hurt and he was confused as hell. "Where am I? Why are you here?"

She looked hurt for a second, then cleared her throat and adjusted her glasses, looking away. "It's kinda my apartment..."

"What?!" He exclaimed, backing away from her, he didn't get "What kind of sick freak brings a guy she spilled ice cream on to her apartment?!" He hadn't meant to just start yelling, but this girl was seriously pissing him off, who did she think she was, bringing him here, acting like that was just a normal thing to do...

Her eyes filled with a sort of angry flame for a second, but when she looked at him, she lost anything that made her look even remotely mad. "You...!" She groaned. "Jesus... I found you in a alley, beat up, I thought you were in some kind of trouble..." She bit her lip. "I don't know why I did it either, because I knew you were a jerk."

Tao raised his eyebrows, had he really passed out in an alley? Of all the places, that had to be the nastiest place to ever pass out ever. He looked over himself, noticing that she'd wrapped up his hands in gauze, and applied something to the scratches he had on his arms. He looked back up at her, and when he did, she blushed.

"It's not like anything happened, you're not that pretty, you know." She stated, looking away again.

Ew.

"Fine, whatever." He said, before getting up. "Just show me the door." He wanted out of this weirdo's living quarters as fast as possible, who knows what she was thinking behind that blush. Probably something gross.

On his way up, he noticed just how much everything hurt, the pain hitting harder then what he was ready for. He fell back down onto the couch, grabbing his middle, clenching his teeth. The weirdo was hovering over him the next second.

"See? You got seriously hurt, let me just--."

"Don't touch me." He smacked her right across the face, knocking her glasses off her face. He hadn't meant to, or at least he hadn't thought it out before he did it, but he didn't regret it terribly.

She was still for a moment, then she backed up, expression blank. "You bruised your ribs, idiot, you're not going anywhere for a while." Anger was flashing in her eyes again, this time it didn't leave, even as she went to go retrieve her glasses from the floor. "Plus, you look like you haven't slept in days."

"I always look like this." He said, looking around for a clock, when he did, he saw that it was almost 4AM, how long had she stayed hovered over him like that? This girl...It was a wonder she didn't just slap him back.

She sat in front of him on the floor, looking up at him, squinting. Then she shrugged, crossing her legs. Tao hadn't even bothered to notice before, but the clothes she was wearing seemed way too big for her, just an oversized sweatshirt and shorts, her hair done up in a bun, those stupid glasses.

"What's your name then?" She asked all of a sudden.

He looked away from her. "Tao."

She frowned. "Sounds Chinese."

"It is Chinese."

"Oh..." She said, still looking at him. What the hell was she looking at? "My name's Min-hee." She said awkwardly.

"Sounds like 'Mini'." He said.

She laughed. Tao rolled his eyes, then took out his phone, which was somehow still turning on, and realized that Haneul had sent him at least thirty messages.

Tao...! you didn't text me!

Seriously, Tao, where are you?

Tao, you've got three seconds before I call.

Are you ignoring me?

You better not be, or I'll take your Gucci.

He sighed and wrote a quick reply saying that he was alright, and he'd call her tomorrow, only to find that Mini, or whatever her name was, wasn't sitting there anymore. He looked around for her, if it didn't hurt so bad he would have bolted for the door. So he just sat there, wondering how long it would take for him to get his money. Probably by tomorrow, if not, then the day after, he'd made quick work of it, after all, he should be proud.

It's ridiculous. Doing whatever he says to keep up this game of acting like he had anything.

He ran a hand through his hair, he had to do this. Haneul wouldn't even look his way if he didn't, if he didn't he might have to date someone like that dork Mini. He grimaced. That wasn't a pleasant thought.

When she came back she had a glass of water and aspirin. "This should help a little."

He took the medicine from her and swallowed it, then she handed him the water before sitting back in that place in front of him.

He looked over at her while he gulped down the water. Why did she keep staring? As If she wasn't enough of a freak already, she just stared at him.

Maybe she was a little cute.

Then he caught himself. What was he thinking? She wasn't cute, she was just a little dork who spilled chocolate ice cream all over a one hundred dollar shirt. She was just the weirdo who thought it was acceptable to carry a guy home that she found in an alley when the clear choice was a hospital.

Just some attention deprived weirdo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: He gets cute, I swear. I'm very sorry  Mianhaeyo.*Bows* (Tell me if I made any mistakes, I didn't proof read it :P)