Epilogue

~Tao~

He sat in his seat, leaning back in the seat, realizing he was crying. Why'd she have to make this so goddamn hard?

It was already hard enough, knowing he might no ever see her again, knowing that this didn't even make sure she'd be safe, that he was leaving her with that stalker, Xiumin. But then she had to cry, to be a sweet, beautiful girl that he'd wished he could stay with.

And he knew without a doubt he had ripped her heart out, but he hoped she knew he hadn't meant it like that, that he was doing it mostly to keep her out of it, to help as much as he could.

When the train started moving, it felt more final. This was it. Can't go back now...

His phone buzzed. He frowned. He'd meant to get rid of the thing. But he checked it anyway. It was a message from Haneul.

TaoTao! I'm so sorry, come give me kisses?

He groaned It was such a typical thing of her to ask. It was always like that after they thought, and before he'd always just done whatever she wanted. Before...

B*tch, we're through, find someone else to toy around with, Haneul. And if he takes good care of you? He's an idiot.

He was an idiot for taking whatever attention he could get when he wanted something else. He was an idiot for not dumping her when he knew he loved Min-hee before.

After sending it, took out the SIM card, opening the window and throwing the phone out of it before taking the SIM card and snapping it in half and deciding to wait a bit before tossing that out the window.

"Phone not up to your standards?"

Tao jumped, looking up to find a man leaning toward him from the aisle. He frowned and looked away. It was best if he didn't talk to anyone on this train ride, if he just acted like he wasn't even there.

"Travelling alone?" The man asked. "It's awfully lonely, don't you think?"

Tao ignored him.

"Huang Zitao."

At those words, Tao turned to face him, studying him more accurately. He was wearing a black suit, everything about him seemed professional, business-like, even his perfectly styled hair, his shined shoes. Tao wouldn't say he knew this person, not by a long shot.

The stranger smiled, "Before you freak out, I want you to know, I'd like to help. I'm with the FBI." He flashed a badge at Tao that he couldn't really say he got a good look at to either confirm or deny that claim.

"That doesn't make me feel reassured." Tao said slowly, looking at the man up and down again.

"That's because you're careful, which is good." The stranger smiled. "What if I said I could do something about Lu Han? About who's chasing you?"

Tao tilted his head, he highly doubted he could do something about them, but still, "I might listen."

The man grinned. "Good, my name is Kim Joonmyun, but you can call me Suho, I've been trying to nail both of them for years. But, I don't know how they operate." He cleared his throat, taking out a card. "And that's where we can help each other."

Tao took the card. It was a phone number, written out under the name Kim Joonmyun.

"Here's not a good place to talk, of course, When you get your hands on a phone, be sure to call, huh? We could see how far we can get in this."

With that, Suho walked away, and Tao just stared at the number. If it would help...If he could make it so he could see Min-hee again, he'd do anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~