17

~Min-hee~

She woke up, not realizing where she was for a moment, or even when she'd fallen asleep. She looked around. She wasn't on the couch anymore, she was on a bed. Her eyes widened--Tao's bed. The room was dark, but even then she could tell that, she knew for sure her room wasn't this tidy.

She put her hands up to her cheeks, she could feel a blush coming on, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she'd fallen asleep crying, or that he'd fallen asleep in Tao's arms. How embarrassing! He'd probably gotten annoyed or something that she'd just passed out on him. Did she drool? She hoped she didn't drool. Of all the things that could happen, she hoped she didn't drool, or snore, or...

As her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she tried not to think about what she might have done or what Tao might have witnessed, she realized someone was sitting in the room with her. She froze at first, scared that it might be someone coming to hurt her, because that attack earlier still felt so real, so much like it could just happen again at any time. It felt like nowhere was safe, felt like she'd lost a bit of what made her a person.

She sighed in relief when she recognized the person sitting in the chair in the corner. She knew that dyed blonde hair anywhere now.

Tao, his head leaning back against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest, one leg slightly bent and the other fully extended, his body slowly rising and falling in a steady rhythm, his eyes closed. He was asleep, and he looked gorgeous even when asleep, if not just adorable and sweet. Had he just been sitting there the entire time?

Min-hee sat up, realizing then that someone had tucked her in and put a stuffed toy panda in her arms. Someone, she knew who--Tao must have done that, knowing how she was dead weight when she was asleep, he probably gave her the panda to hug so she'd release him.

Holy cow, I was just clinging to him, wasn't I? Min-hee blushed. Even If Tao wasn't exactly what he appeared to be, any guy would be annoyed, right? She'd never really been... How would she put it? It wasn't like they were dating, but it wasn't a just friends thing... She supposed she'd just never been cared for like this. Mom had had enough of Dad and walked out, Dad had gotten himself killed, Grandma was getting kind of old, and by then she was already a young adult and didn't need the care. Min-hee had never had a boyfriend.

She checked her phone, which was still in her pocket. 4AM. She'd slept the day away. She pulled the blanket off her legs and swung her legs around so they dangled off the side of the bed. He'd taken her shoes off, so when she set her feet down to the floor, she could feel the cold hardwood floors send a shiver through her. But she quickly got up and started walking across the floor to his closet.

She could never quite sleep in her regular clothes, and given the time there wasn't much else to do but sleep more. Tao couldn't possibly mind if she just borrowed an old shirt of his, and she'd only borrow it for a little bit. She undid her bun, at least whatever mess was left of it before opening the closet door, which squeaked loudly to her annoyance.

She heard Tao stir behind her and looked over at him. He looked back at her sleepily. "What are you doing?" He asked before yawning.

"Just looking for...a shirt to wear, this stuff is kind of uncomfortable..." She didn't know how to say it flat out, it sounded too weird even in her own mind.

"Comfortable..." Tao repeated. Then he got up, covering his mouth while he yawned again before going over to the closet with her. He brushed past her, going into the dark closet, sounding like he was digging around in a drawer. When he came back out, he held up a grey Tee-shirt that said something in Chinese across the front. "This okay?"

Min-hee nodded shyly and took it. Then she stared at Tao, who just stared back. Eventually his eyes widened, catching on to what she didn't want to say out loud, and he walked over to the wall, facing it as Min-hee replaced her current stiff shirt with the softer one Tao had loaned her. Tao was so much taller and bigger then her, the shirt almost reached to her knees, and she'd never felt so small. But the shirt smelled nice, like him.

Tao cleared his throat. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." It sounded like he wanted to continue, but didn't.

"It's fine." Min-hee said, pulling off her stiff scratchy skirt before going back to Tao's bed and pulling the blanket up to her chin. She'd rather he didn't see her with his shirt on.

Tao took his phone out of his pocket, the light from it brightening up the corner he was standing in. "Sh*t." He mumbled. He turned around, not waiting for permission, and Min-hee was glad she'd already hidden herself. "I've got to go, Min-hee, Baekhyun's in the living room on the couch if you need anything, I've got...business to handle, I won't be back until...I don't know, noon." Tao bit his lip lightly, "Will you be okay? I know you might still be..."

"I'm fine." She lied. She didn't want him to leave, she had a feeling what 'business' might be, and she didn't want him doing that, but if this was his way of getting to fixing this situation, then she wouldn't stop him, she got the feeling she couldn't stop him.

He gave her a smirk, "You look like you're enjoying the comfort of my bed."

Min-hee blushed and pulled the blanket up to cover her face. "No, I'm not!" When she pulled the blanket off her face, Tao wasn't in the room anymore, and it made her worry more.

~Tao~

After he left Min-hee blushing, giving her something else to think about other then those two that had attacked her, he grabbed the keys to the Bugatti and headed out. He'd decided while Min-hee was sleeping on him, he was going to case out this Lu Han person, he had to, he got the feeling that was part of the reason she was attacked, to make sure he remembered who had him on a leash.

Tao climbed into the Bugatti and started it. He had Lu Han's address on his phone, all he had to do was head there and check it out. That's all he had to do, nothing more. He had to keep reminding himself that this wasn't the real thing, that nothing would happen and he'd come up with a way to avoid having to kill him.

But before that--He had a pit stop to make with a certain little gang for hire, and a certain two people who had messed with the wrong girl. A few broken noses was not enough, he wanted to scare them, scare them like how they had scared Min-hee, make them beg for it to stop. And he could do that, he'd never been more pissed off in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'd like you to please remember cute fluffy Tao and everything during these next chapters, because it's about to get...I don't know, serious? And the next couple of chapters are going to be Tao heavy and I regret nothing :P

Thanks to everyone who reads this, you guys are awesome Pandas <3 *CRIES* I want to hug you so much for being so nice ;-;