7

~Min-hee~

She felt tears welling up in her eyes, a stinging feeling behind them, a sick feeling in her stomach. That cute little kid with the makeup had just come up to her, and not only spread a chocolate cupcake all over her Grandma's dress that she had only borrowed, but just about felt her up in the process.

She took a moment, sniffling and crying, biting her lip to stop the tears. At first she only saw the guy with the eyeliner, but now that she looked, she could see Tao hanging around behind him. Had this been his idea? Had he just told him to smear a cupcake all over her because he thought it would be funny?

She couldn't stop it anymore, the tears came. She covered her face with her hands, too blinded by tears to move, "I...I h-h-hate you, T-Tao!" She sobbed. She was crying like a baby, but she couldn't stop it couldn't even move from her spot. She'd say she hated the other guy too, but she didn't even know his name.

Min-hee heard a crash, and looked up, she gasped. Tao had grabbed a fistful of Baekhyun's shirt and pushed him back into a table, making a vase topple and break on the floor, several people screamed. Tao looked furious. It was strange how his face changed, how before, when she thought for sure he was mean looking just with his neutral expression, that that was the angriest he could look. In reality, when he was really angry, his eyes were alight with fire and his mouth became a thin line. He became the second scariest thing she'd ever seen.

"Ah! What'd I do?!" The guy with the eyeliner said, looking confused. "Isn't that what she did to you?"

Then she heard another crash, this one from the kitchen. That surprised her even more and she jumped. She was glad for it though, because she took that opportunity to take off running. Through the other noise and music, she heard more crashing, more banging, more clanging.

This is why she didn't like parties.

As she ran through the kitchen to access the stairs, she caught sight of Tao's other friends pulling the shelves out of the fridge, making everything in it fall on the floor, making every jar break, spilling all the juice, and they did the same with the cabinets. The girl even had the gall to wink at her. Min-hee cried harder, Tao's 'friends' were absolute jerks, it was pretty obvious that he'd only come to wreck the party.

He's such a jerk, I can't believe I ever thought he was cute!

She ran all the way up the stairs, wiping tears as she went and nearly tripping several times, then she ran down the hall and locked herself in Jaemin's room. She looked around at the familiar, normal room, the walls painted blue and the bed covers striped with red white and green. She slid down the door and sat at it's base, drawing her knees in toward her chest and hiding her face.

She never wanted to see Tao or any of his other stupid friends ever again. How could he do that? After she'd taken him off the freaking street and helped him and--.

A knock came to the door. "Min-hee?"

She knew the voice. She hated that voice now, however melodious and kind it sounded right at that moment, she wished she could shove something in her ears so she'd never have to hear it again, so she could pretend this everything from the past two days had been a dream. Tao. After doing that, he decided to try to talk or something? What a bastard.

"Min-hee, I know you're in there." He said, a little quieter, but still loud enough to be heard over the pounding beat that was playing downstairs.

"Well, go away!" Min-hee screamed. She screamed so loud and hard that it made her throat hurt.

She felt him kick the door. "Fine! Who cares how you feel anyway?" Tao yelled back, getting angry quicker then she thought he would. "Just thought you'd like to know that it wasn't even my damn idea!"