37

*This Chapter Contains Violence. A heads up for the overly squeamish (Like me)

~Tao~

Saying Jongdae's name was like a parlay, people don't follow rules, their emotions are impossible to predict, but Tao had heard from Chanyeol that The Boss didn't like his name because it reminded him of his mother. The mother he'd gone against to run this gang, the mother that had passed away because of his starting the gang. The mention of his name could either piss him off, or he'd pause.

Jongdae paused. He had the gun against Tao's forehead, but he wasn't pulling the trigger, he was just frozen, the only thing moving being his hands, which were shaking, his finger drifting on and off the trigger.

"How dare you...How dare you?!" The Boss started, almost panicky in tone, but he did nothing, and it was unnerving how long he stood there, between decision.

Tao didn't break eye contact with those eyes looking at him through a skull mask, his dark eyes were only filled with rage.

All of a sudden, the gun pulled away from Tao's forehead, and Jongdae's arm hit the wall, forced there by a knife, the weapon bouncing up and down from the force it was thrown, pinning Jongdae's sleeve to the wall.

"What the hell?!" Jongdae pulled at the knife with his free hand, letting out a string of curses when he couldn't get it to budge.

Tao followed the line of trajectory the knife must have come from, "You?"

"Duh!" Xiumin said, twirling another knife around skillfully in his hand and rolling his eyes. "Look what you let happen to my sexy Min-hee! You stupid Panda!" Xiumin walked over and pushed Jongdae aside. "Give me Min-hee."

Tao took a deep breath, "What the hell makes you think I'll do that, you psychotic bastard?"

Jongdae gave up on trying to pull his sleeve out from under the knife, and tried to reach for the gun with his other hand. Xiumin picked it up in an action that almost looked like slight of hand, handing it to Tao. Tao took it, not so much because he planned on using it, he'd never used a gun before, his aim must be crap anyway.

Xiumin raised his eyebrows, then slowly ran his tongue over his lips. "Do you have a choice? No, not really. I told you, I could treat her better then you ever could. You can't even carry her! Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!"

Xiumin knelt down and started to take Min-hee's unconscious body from him. Tao pushed him away. "I didn't ask for you to come running."

"Eew! I don't care about you!" Xiumin grimaced. "I came for Min-hee..." He said, stroking her cheek, a smirk coming to his face as he did so. "Only Min-hee... You let her bleed, you said you'd be there, and you lied, you left her alone when you knew a gang was coming, you're an idiot!"

Xiumin gripped the knife tight, obviously thinking over using the weapon. The sharp point of it glinting. Tao couldn't necessarily argue with him, as annoying as he was, once again, he had a fair point.

"Yet another traitor, seems you come in groups..." Jongdae said, ice in his voice as he gave up pulling the knife out, instead reaching in his inside jacket pocket and taking out of phone. "It's too bad, all they need is an order, and you'll be flooded with more then you can handle. Like a worthless bag of kittens cast to the river." Jongdae sighed, tapping a button on the side of his phone, then putting it back in his jacket pocket. "I kind of want to see you drown. I want to see you kick and scream and struggle." He pulled the skull mask off. "Hard to see through that stupid thing... And I'd like you to see how very happy it makes me to see you die after all this, Huang. I asked you to kill one little boy, it didn't have to be all this fuss."