30

*This may be fluffy as heck, you've been warned >O<*

~Min-hee~

She didn't even know what to do. Her heart was racing, her stomach was full of an absolute explosion of butterflies. She couldn't even begin to believe that Tao's soft lips were on hers, that he was holding her so tight. Everything felt like a dream, she almost forgot about Xiumin. When Tao pulled her backwards, she forgot completely.

Tao groaned and stopped kissing her. "Do you not like me or something?" He asked.

Min-hee blinked. Of course she did! She had spent all this time thinking he didn't like her the same way, that she was just a toy while his girlfriend was being a b*tch. "I...I do." She said, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Then why don't you kiss me back?" He asked, voice quiet. His expression almost blank except for a slight pout on his lips. "Am I not good enough?"

Min-hee swallowed. Tao was perfect. It wasn't him that was the problem, it was her. Min-hee was too much of an idiot, too much of that little girl that no one asked to the prom, she didn't know how to kiss him back. She didn't want to just tell him that, but...it looked like she'd hurt his feelings by not doing it. "I've never really...kissed anyone before..." She said quietly matching his tone.

Tao laughed. Min-hee liked the way he laughed, it was so cute, if it was possible, he looked even more gorgeous, and his smile sent butterflies swirling all around her stomach again, especially since she was basically on top of him. Min-hee blushed dark pink.

Tao leaned toward her ear, and each breath tickled her ear and made her heart feel like it was about to burst. "Do you want me to teach you?" Tao asked slowly, his voice like a melody to her ears. Tao sat up with her on his lap. "I want you to enjoy it."

She felt like she was going to have a heart attack. It was hard to look in his eyes. God, why did he have to be so cute? And so flirty too? Min-hee put her hands to her cheeks to hide her blush.

"Are your cheeks hot? You shouldn't cover them then, it's bad for circulation." Tao said with a chuckle.

"Stop...!" Min-hee whined, gently hitting his chest.

"Stop what? What's wrong, Min-hee? You're so warm." He put his forehead to hers, staring into her eyes. "You don't have a fever..." He whispered.

"Tao...!" She whined again, covering her eyes so she wouldn't be locked into his stare.

"Oh, I know, you just need a kiss. A kiss from a prince, right? Will I do? Even though I'm just a pauper?" He said, and she felt his hand run through her hair and his lips kissing her hand.

"T-Tao..." Min-hee started. She couldn't help the stutter. Her heart was just about pounding against her ribcage, she was almost scared he'd hear it, that he'd feel it. It was beating out such a frantic unsteady rhythm, even though when he spoke it would stop for a millisecond, it would come back beating faster then before.

Tao got quiet. Just completely silent. So Min-hee lowered her hands to see if he was upset. He wasn't. As soon as she lowered her hands, he kissed her lips, softly, tenderly. Then his hand reached for hers, lacing his fingers between hers.

"I'm never going to let anyone hurt you again, okay?" Tao whispered. "I'm going to protect you, You don't get a choice. You're staying here with me."

Min-hee nodded. She wanted nothing more then for Tao to always be around her, she didn't want him to disappear for days again. "There are plenty of rooms here I guess."