28

~Min-hee~

"Good, now, just come really quiet, and be a good girl, okay?" He said, holding her from behind, pressing something against her back. Then he leaned in toward her face, close enough that his nose touched her cheek. "Huh, sexy?"

Min-hee shivered, pulling away. She had trusted the guy way too easy, this was her fault. If she'd been careful, she would have asked Kris to come with her, wouldn't have let this creep lead her right around a corner, right into an empty hallway. Brilliant, Min-hee, just brilliant.

She didn't know why it hadn't occurred to her, maybe it was that cute face, but even then, she should have thought of the chances of someone running into her at this time of night, wondered how suspicious it was that he wanted to buy her a soda after something so small and trivial. But she hadn't thought any of that out, because she was a goddamn idiot.

He led her down the hall, it probably looking like he was trying to comfort her or something rather then what he was actually doing. Even though Min-hee didn't really know what he was going to do with her. Or what he was going to do to Tao. Min-hee swallowed hard. He was going to hurt someone, she was sure, he hadn't held back with Baekhyun.

"God, could you not make that face? You were already sexy, you keep that up, and I might not be able to control myself." He said, then puffed out his cheeks.

His voice didn't match what he was saying, he still sounded like that sweet guy she'd run into, still like the shy, nervous, cute cat eyed guy. But his actions were that of a monster, some vicious creature.

Min-hee bit her lip as he led her out of the hospital. She was trying as hard as she could to think of a way out of this, some way to get out of his strong grip on her arm. Without getting hurt, without him hurting her with whatever he had pressed against her back. It was hard to judge what she should do since she didn't know what it was he was threatening her with.

Could be a knife, he had thrown one at Baekhyun after all, and in that sense, a knife could be as dangerous as a gun or anything else because he seemed to be an excellent shot, he could just throw a knife and hurt her, and he'd hit exactly where he wanted, she was sure hitting Baekhyun in the leg was not an accident, he'd wanted that, he'd wanted to leave him screaming, not dead, probably to scare her.

He led her into the parking lot in the back of the hospital, pushing her into the back seat of a black Mercedes Bens. He leaned toward her, getting close enough that his face was only an inch from hers. If she looked down, she could see he had a bit of rope.

He puffed out his cheeks again, letting out a slow exhale. "Sexy, how could you lie to me? You knew where Tao was, and you kept it to yourself! Why'd you do that? I could have just gotten this over with, this didn't have to happen!" He sounded angry with her, grabbing her chin and making her look at him. "But...I guess I got to meet you... You sexy beast, you." He kissed her cheek.

Min-hee slapped him. Her hands weren't tied yet, but she knew it was coming, so while she had the freedom, she figured she'd fight back a little. And she couldn't stop herself either, no matter the consequences, that action had covered her skin in goosebumps and her first reaction was to get him out of her face.

He looked at her from the side, obviously pissed off, "Is this because I'm not Tao? B*tch, I'm at least 200% cuter, and he doesn't even treat you well, I could light you up better then he ever could!" He said, pushing Min-hee down to lay on the backseat. He pinned her down, looking right into her eyes again, then he pouted, his voice getting soft, "Tell me what to do, I'll do anything for you, babe."

Min-hee shook her head. "Let me go, leave Tao alone, leave me alone..." This guy was crazy, he was even creepier in person.

He sighed. "You can't ask me to do that, those are the only conditions, sexy."