19

~Min-hee~

She couldn't sleep. She was scared, she was worried, she kept thinking about what Tao had said, how he'd gone off to handle, 'business'. What he'd said just went back and forth and around her head. Every single word. She couldn't sleep like that, didn't want to sleep after that.

She climbed out of his bed, taking Tao's stuffed panda with her and tiptoed into the main room. Baekhyun was asleep on the couch, just like he'd said he would be, laying with his face in a pillow. Min-hee shook his shoulder lightly, trying to wake him.

he mumbled for her to leave him alone at first, by the third or fourth shake, he stirred, "What? What? What is it?" He said, still sounding tired and not quite awake, face still in the pillow.

She shook him again. "Baekhyun, wake up..." She whispered. "I can't sleep." It was kind of wrong to wake him up because she couldn't sleep, but it didn't feel right to sit alone In the dark with only where Tao might be on her mind.

Baekhyun sat up, looking at her but then really only half actually Looking at her, because it looked like he was still half asleep, not exactly paying too much attention. He patted the empty space next to him, inviting her to sit next to him, letting out a yawn as he did so. Min-hee sat next to him.

"You said you can't sleep?" Baekhyun asked, looking like he was trying to make an attempt at waking up. His eyes rested on her exposed legs, staring for a little longer then what anyone would be comfortable with. "What are you wearing?"

Min-hee blushed. She'd forgotten, she hadn't felt as exposed as she did when Tao was in the room. She hugged the panda to her face. "Tao loaned me his shirt?"

"I see that..." Baekhyun said looking up at her face with a frown. He looked so different without the makeup, not nearly as intimidating, and more cute. "Holy Sh*t, Tao loaned you his shirt? Where is he? I need to congratulate him for not getting a massive nosebleed on the spot."

Min-hee ignored the bit about the nosebleed, because she couldn't even remotely imagine Tao doing that, he was too innocent and cute inside, she couldn't imagine him having any dirty thoughts about her. Even though, usually, she would assume all boys had dirty thoughts every now and then. "He went to handle 'business'."

She still wasn't sure how much Baekhyun knew, or should know about Tao's situation, she didn't want to be the one to tell him if he didn't already know. Tao had to break that to him. If she remembered correctly, He'd said that no one was his friend before he'd lied. She was sure that Baekhyun wouldn't just ditch him, but...

"Aah." Baekhyun nodded. "He'll be okay, Tao is downright scary as hell when he's beating people up, and he doesn't tend to lose."

"Beating people up?!" Min-hee asked, standing up. "What do you mean 'beating people up?"

Baekhyun put his hands up. "OK, we're not going to talk about that! We're going to..." He looked around for a second. "Breakfast! I'm going to make breakfast!" He stood up and went past her, heading toward the kitchen.

Baekhyun knew more then she did in this case, she was sure of it.

~Tao~

He'd sat in the Bugatti for a minute or two, head leaned back on the headrest, he listened to the engine purr, then he turned the radio on. Nothing all that great was playing, so he turned it down.

He couldn't get over this Lu Han thing, it seemed pretty close to impossible, even if this guy was older then him, he had the face of an absolute angel, picturing him doing anything even remotely sinister like ordering for Min-hee to be attacked in the street seemed like something that would happen when pigs flew.