14. per sempre

Gianluca and I kept talking for a few hours, but it seemed so short. We even forgot to eat something for lunch. "I don't need food, I only need you!", we said simultaneously , which made us laugh.

Our hair had dried up. His hair in a perfect way, and mine...a complete disaster. But he kept saying I was the most beautiful girl in the world no matter what my hair looked like.

We went back in the direction of his hotel. During our walk, it began. Fangirls!

"Oh no, not now!", Gianluca whispered to himself. He smiled to the fans and did what they wanted. He was taking pictures with them and I heard him saying some 'thank you's' and 'I love you too's'. It made me realize I didn't even had a picture with him. Alone, us two.

The girls surrounded Gianluca and I was standing five meters further very soon. Looking at it like it was a tornado passing by. It was all very overwhelming.

Nobody cared about me. The fans yelled and pushed each other and they kept coming out of nowhere. And there were some girls who looked like they were hyperventilating. All begging for a bit of attention from Gianluca.

I couldn't imagine me doing that when I was still a 'normal' Ilvolover. I actually never yelled like that. Not even in a rollercoaster that goes upside down.

But there was one thing I absolutely understood. Why they loved him so much. There was no denying it. It's just impossible not to love him!

Afterwards, we had to walk in a different direction so they wouldn't know in which hotel he stayed. He also had to put his hood and sunglasses back on, matter of not being enclosed by fangirls all the time.

"I'm so sorry. I want to spend every moment with you but I can't let the fans down either."

He was such a sweetheart. His fans were an important part of his life too of course and he couldn't let them down. So I guess, I had to share him with a thousand of screaming girls. Probably not all of them like the ones we just saw. I'm sure there are also Ilvolovers of my type. Quiet, not trying to be the coolest or the biggest fan. Just a fan who really loves them with all of the heart and enjoys just to listen every note they sing and every word they say. Only, I also wanted a picture with him. I'm sure I would not have asked it if I was a completely unknown girl for Il Volo. Shy, you know. But now, I could ask it.

When I asked it, he stopped walking and immediately took a picture of us two. Another one and another one. But he said we could continue later taking pictures, when he could take off his sunglasses again. I agreed completely.

We walked and came closer to the gigantic building where I had been already. His beautiful hotel. A palace to my eyes!

We went to the second floor where Gianluca showed me his hotel room while he quickly cleared some stuff away here and there. He obviously hadn't thought he would have met me before the actual hour we had planned. But I didn't care. It was so cute seeing him cleaning it all up especially for me. Certainly when I felt he was a bit ashamed about not having done that so far.

Actually, you couldn't call it a room. It was a little apartment or studio. Only, there was no kitchen. It looked more like a honeymoon suite. By thinking that, I imagined him standing next to the altar waiting for me to come, as his bride. His clothes all from Arrrrmani of course. I giggled when I thought about the way he said that word in an interview I saw. Arrrmani.

"Wow, it's very big! And beautiful. And clean!" I laughed, pointing at the clothes he held in his hands while he stood still to listen to me.

He instantly turned away from me to put it away. "Yeah, sorry. I didn't expect to meet you this morning. I thought I would've been back here before that."