41. sorry

The next morning I had to hurry up to meet my parents and Liene again to go to the airport. There was no time to lose but Gianluca kept following me everywhere. He helped me pack my luggage and he combed my hair while I was brushing my teeth. "We awe a gwood tweam!" I said with my mouth full of tooth paste.

After saying bye to the Italians, we left the hotel and in no time we already were at the airport. Gianluca looked a bit sad again. No wonder, we had to say goodbye again. I was longing for the day we never had to say that word over and over again. Like never. Always together! But I had to say it so I kissed him a few times and then I said it. "Goodbye!"

"Goodbye" he answered. To my surprise there wasn't a single teardrop in our eyes. Probably because the end was close enough now to not have to worry anymore. Soon I would be with Gianluca forever. So it only was going to be better everyday. Because everyday we would be closer to the most happiest day of our life. The day we finally stay together forever.

On the plane my dad said something wonderful too. "Aline," he said, "I'm happy to see you smile a lot again!"

"Yes," my mom added "you made the right decision!" What? My mom and dad agreed with my plans without I even asked them if they wanted to let me go to Italy? That was impossible, but I liked it. And I could now enjoy my happiness even more. "But I'm gonna miss you!" Liene said. "I'm gonna miss you too! But I'm still not gone yet!" I smiled. And she smiled. And everyone smiled. So in the end everyone was happy with the love between me and Gianluca. It was the best for all of us. So the only thing I had to do now, was graduating and packing all my stuff in a limited amount of suitcases and step on the right plane, to Italy. But especially to Gianluca Ginoble.

a few hours later

When I was home again, I did something I hadn't done for a long, long time. Writing some letters. The first one was to Jonas, my just married brother. But he probably was going to read it much later because first he was on a honeymoon trip. I thanked him for the magical day. Thanks to his love with Carlotta, Gianluca and I had found each other again.

The next letter was of course for Gianluca, the one and only. I told him how good it felt to be his girlfriend again. To be more than his girlfriend, his true love. But I also wrote about my disease because I thought he should know that. It was definitely not that bad, I was not dying or so but it was important not to have stress anymore. As soon as he read the letter a few days later, he called me and said he would do everything to make me happy and to give me a life without stress. He started very good by calling me everyday at least once. He also wrote me a lot of letters and he texted me a thousand times a day. Even more than before our break up.

But in one of his first phone calls he told me he wasn't free on the day of my graduation, which made me very sad. I was longing for it so much and now he said he couldn't come. We already were having our old problems again. But it was nothing to really worry about this time because I knew I would see him a week after my graduation as well. But Gianluca thought different about it. He felt so guilty that he let me know he was sorry at least a hundred times a day.

"Gianluca, please stop! Don't tell me you're sorry anymore! I get it. It's not your fault! And a week after my graduation we will see each other as well so everything's alright! Believe me, I'm not angry or so, if you were thinking that. I love you. Kisses." I really hoped he would stop apologizing for it after I sent that text to him.

"Okay! I do everything you ask! I'll never apologize for that anymore! kisses to my princes" he texted me in almost no time. I should've told him sooner than he wouldn't have sent all those apologize texts to me and could he use them for something else. For telling me he loved me for example.