The Meet & Greet

After school, Ari and I were walking back to our dorm. I was very tired. School is a drag, but we have to go. I have no choice. The only good part about being at school is to hang out with my friends. Which consist of Ariana, Tamera, Merissa, Jas'marieé (Jassie), and Cindy. They're all princesses of course, but not like any of the others.

Tamera is the daughter of Tiana. The princess who kissed the frog and turned into one, but in the end fell in love. Yep, that's her mom. She's just as sassy and smart. She has big dreams of running her mother's restaurant in the future. She keeps telling me how her mother worked her life into that one little restaurant and making it what it is today. I think that's very courageous of her, but here at Auradon Prep they don't teach you about business and how you manage it. Just the same old school stuff.

Then there's Merissa, daughter of Merida. The scottish and brave princess. She doesn't know what she wants in life yet, she just wings everything. Which isn't a problem with me. We're very alike when it comes to that sort of thing. Merissa is number one in P.E., especially when it comes to archery. No surprise there. She doesn't really focus on boyfriends, just school. She doesn't need a boy to make her happy. Her prince will come without someone forcing him on her. I respect her for that.

Now, Jassie, the daughter of Princess Jasmine. Jassie knows what she wants without actually knowing what she wants. I know,it's VERY confusing, but let me explain. Basically, Jassie wants to accomplish something in the world without having someone to tell her how or when to do it. Just like her mom. She has a bright future ahead of her, I can tell. She is very optimistic too.

Lastly, we have Cindy. The daughter of the one and only Cinderella. Nice. That's the only word I have to say for her. She's SUPER nice. And very forgiving. And is just Ms.Perfect. But what else do you expect when your mother is Cinderella and your father is Prince Charming. As most people know she does have a twin brother, Prince Charming Jr. He's a little conceited; vain. He is one of those popular guys that are just very stuck up and full of themselves. He's also not very good in the ol' noggin if you know what I mean. But girls swoon over him. It stills surprises me how Cindy could even be related to that twat. But she is, and I feel bad for her.

Anyway, out of all my friends we're known all over the school. No, we're not part of the popular crowd, just very well known. I don't know why we just are. Not one of the best things in the world because then you have people talking about you, and that's the last thing I wanted. I want to be invisible sometimes, but sadly that isn't one of my powers.

As we were walking to the dorm Ariana kept on talking to me about how Prince Ben touched her hand in history and I just rolled my eyes. He already has a girlfriend, and not even a good one. She's one of the stuck up people I was talking about before. Her name is Audrey, daughter of Aurora. I've heard too much about her and I don't know if they're rumors or not, but from what I've seen I don't think they are. She always has one of those fake smiles on her face whenever Ben is around but when he's gone she turns into Ms.Popular and starts being mean. Sometimes I think Ben's trustworthy levels are off the charts. But I can't blame him since he's the son of one of the most trusting princess of all time, Belle.

We were walking down some stairs now until we spotted Doug, son of Dopey one of the seven dwarfs. He was talking to 4 kids but I couldn't see their faces from here so I went down to say hi. Ariana grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back before I could walk down one more stair.

"OW!", I yelled.

"SHH!", she said, with a finger over her mouth. "Those are the villains' kids."

I scoffed. "How do you know?"

"Last time I checked I don't remember seeing purple hair and red and white outfits around the school campus."

I rolled my eyes and just kept walking down the stairs and overheard Dopey talking.

"Hey guys, I'm Dopey's son, Doug. As in Dopey, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... high ho", he whispered the last part while looking at the blue headed girl.

"Sneezy, Doug. I think you meant Sneezy.", I said, walking down the rest of the stairs until I landed on the floor.

He turned around and looked at me. "Oh, right."

I laughed and walked to his side looking at the guests. I couldn't believe my eyes at first, so I rubbed them to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Nope, it's real. I saw them. My friends. My pals. My amigos and amigas.

"Ellie", Jay muttered. He probably thought I couldn't hear him. No one else could.

I looked at the rest of them and they had the same look on their faces. Confused and bewildered. But then there's Mal who just looked amused.

"Oh yeah, guys this is-" Someone interrupted Doug.

"ELLIE!" 2 seconds later I was bombarded with hugs. Very tight hugs.

I laughed at them while trying to find air in my lungs. "Guys... can't... breathe."

"Oh sorry.", they all muttered.

"Apparently you all know each other.", Doug said.

"Yeah, you already knew about me being on the island.", I said, pushing his shoulder.

"Oh, right.", he said once again.

"Those should be your two words of the day.", I joked. He let out a shaky laugh and started rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Little Ellie." I heard the voice with the same venom it had in it years ago.

"Hello Mal, it's nice to see you again.", I said.

"Okay" That's all she said before hearing some footsteps down the staircase.

"El, come on!", Ari said.

I looked from her to the group of people standing in front of me. "Ariana this is Jay, Evie, Carlos, and Mal. Guys, this is Ariana." They all waved at each other before I asked, "Where do I have to go?"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Detention remember?", she asked.

"For what?"

"Dress code."

I looked down at my outfit and then remembered that we do have a dress code.

"At least I'm wearing blue. One of the school colors.", I said.

"Doesn't count", she muttered under her breath.

"Alright, alright I'm coming." I looked back at the group of people just staring at me. "I'll see you guys around. Bye Doug." I waved at them all before heading off to detention.