The Coronation

[a/n: a trailer at the top! (It might suck, but just read the author's note at the end.)]

I was leaned on the post in my high stiletto heels just smiling as Ben was walking down the blue carpet that led to his future. He looked so flustered, but by the sparkle in his eyes I could tell he was happy. I laughed when everyone kept bowing to him as he walked by. It was funny to me how people treated royalty like it was a God of some sort. I never understood it, but it always seemed to make me laugh. I kept getting distracted though because I kept looking at Jay. I honestly couldn't help it. I wanted to know why everyone was looking so scared. It was bothering me so bad. Once Ben got to the podium where Fairy Godmother and his parents was standing at every turned towards their direction awaiting of what was to come.

Fairy Godmother bowed down to and hugged the king and queen. Ben's parents looked so proud, and I could tell it made him happy. The king bowed his head down so Fairy Godmother could take off the crown. When she walked over to Ben with it he was kneeled down on one knee. I couldn't see his face anymore because his back was to me. Mal still looked scared - wait no, not scared, Mal never gets scared. I don't know what I'm saying. Maybe I'm just imagining it.

Slowly, but surely, Fairy Godmother leaned over Ben and placed the crown on his head. He put his head up and I think he was looking at his father. His back was still facing me so I couldn't tell. His father looked down and smiled at him though, same with his mother. Ben's dad walked over to the podium and lifted the glass up revealing the wand in all it's glory. The queen picked it up and gently handed it over to the Fairy Godmother. Once again, she walked over to Ben and this time put the wand in front of his face.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the people of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?", she asked him.

It was quiet for a moment while we waited for Ben's answer.

"I solemnly swear.", he swore.

I smiled to myself so hard that my cheeks hurt.

"Then it is my honor", she tapped the wand over both of Ben's shoulders, "and joy, to bless our ki-"

In a quick flash the wand was snatched from her hand and taken into......Jane's? Everyone gasped and muttered some words that I couldn't make out. A second later a quick bolt came out of the wand smashing the window and out into the sky. Or somewhere else? Everyone started screaming while I rushed over to my family. They were all gathered around each other. Olaf was asleep, Anastasia was hugging Aunt Anna, and mom was looking very worried.

"Are you guys okay?", I asked.

"Yes, we're fine.", Mom answered, breathing heavily. "But we have to get out of here. NOW!"

I was one step ahead of her. We all quickly made our way to the exit until a voice overcame everyone's screams.

"CHILD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", Fairy Godmother asked, sounding panicked and angry.

"If you won't make me beautiful I'll do it myself!", Jane yelled.

The wand pulled her to the side taking on a mind of its own. Sparks were flying from it and everyone looked terrified. Ben ran to Mal's protection blocking her from the wand while it was all spiraling out of control.

"Bippity boppity BOO!", Jane said, trying to control the wand.

"TAKE COVER!", the king yelled.

Nobody knew where to go since the wand somehow blocked off the exits. We were all trapped. My family ducked their heads and left the isle way. I just stayed and looked in awe. I can't believe this is happening. Soon, Mal jumped up to get the wand from Jane who couldn't seem to control it any longer.