Coronation Day

"WAKE UP! ELLIE GET UP!"

I felt someone jumping on my bed but I didn't bother to open my eyes. I mean it's not like I have anything to wake up for. My mom didn't answer my question about going to the coronation, so I guess that means I'm not going. Plus, yesterday was a VERY long day, so I'm gonna get as much sleep as I can.

"Ellie! You have to get ready!"

I could now tell it was Anastasia jumping on my bed. But I still didn't bother getting up.

"Why? What am I getting ready for?", I muttered quietly.

I heard a sigh and the jumping stopped.

"Ben's coronation, what else would we be doing today?"

My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly. I'm actually going? Oh my god. I'm actually going!

"Ana, who told you we were going?", I asked, to make sure it was confirmed.

"Aunt Elsa, duh. Ellie are you okay? I don't think your mind is working today.", she asked, feeling my forehead.

I laughed and shook her hand off. I'M ACTUALLY GOING! I get to see my friends one last time and congratulate Ben. I might even get to go to the after party if I'm lucky.

"Ana, I'm fine. I'm more than fine I'm excellent." I got out of bed and went through my suitcase to find something to wear. "What time are we leaving?"

"An hour.", she answered. "Can I give you a makeover?"

I turned behind me and saw Ana waiting for an answer. Last time I got a makeover from her I ended up looking like a clown at a circus, but I wouldn't tell her that.

"Um," I put on the nicest smile ever and said, "next time, maybe. Besides, you should be getting ready too. Give yourself a makeover."

She smiled and ran out of the room on her little legs. I laughed and continued looking for an outfit. I mean, it's a coronation so it doesn't have to be all out, right? I have no idea what I'm doing. First, I'll take a shower then pick out my outfit. Yep. sounds like a plan.

I hurry to the bathroom and start the shower water. When it's warm enough I hear my phone buzzing and went to get it. I was welcomed by at least 18 texts and calls from either Ariana, Tamera, Merissa, Jassie, Cindy, or Ben.

I sighed. "Just great."

Ariana's text kept saying, 'EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!' or 'Why aren't you answering???'

The other girls tried calling AND texting saying, 'Ari NEEDS you to answer the phone! There's something wrong!' or 'PICK UP THE FREAKIN' PHONE!'

Don't I have such great friends?

Next, there's Ben who's calling me right now. Probably the most normal person out of them all.

"Hello, your highness.", I joked, putting the phone on speaker so I can strip out of my pajamas.

He laughed. "Hey, Ellie."

"Are you ready to become king in less than an hour?", I asked, trying to get out of my pajama pants.

"Um, I think so. I don't know I feel desensitised to this whole thing.", he said, simply.

After getting out of my PJs, I put on my bath robe and put the phone to my ear.

"What do you mean?"

It took him a while to come up with an answer, and to be honest I really had to get ready so I wish he would make this go a little quicker.

"I don't know, I don't really feel anything. I mean, I'm excited and all, but I just don't know."