Q & A #1

Okay guys, I have received all of your wonderful questions and I am now about to answer them in this Q & A!!! Let's get started!

bethisabear - Favorite band/artist?

UGH!!! That's such hard question! I have so many. The struggle of being a fangirl. *sighs* But anyway if I'd have to pick my favorite band(s) would be The Vamps, One Direction, Little Mix, Twenty One Pilots, Panic At The Disco, and 5 Seconds of Summer. I'm basic. My favorite solo artist at the moment is Halsey. Her album Badlands is amaze-balls!

fangirl_lover12 - If you could jump into any story or movie which one would it be?

This is a very unique question. Um...if I were to jump into any story or movie I would like to jump into Spy Kids. Carmen and Juni seem fun to hang out with. Plus, in that movie they had little cards you could put in the microwave and it could instantly become a whole meal. Any food from McDonald's to pizza to dessert! That's awesome!!!

Booreal - Favorite tv show?

I don't really watch that much television. I am mostly up all night reading fanfiction....basically meaning I have no life. But I am in love with Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Game of Thrones, and Gossip Girl. Those shows made my life somehow even better.

@Book_are_cool_too - What is your favorite movie? (Other than Descendants)

Hmmmm let me think. Like I said before, I don't watch that much tv. I really like The Duff. That was a really good movie.

@fishesaresoawesome - Don't end the book!!! Can you make a pre-sequel?

For all of you who don't know what that is it is basically what I've been doing throughout the whole book - showing Ellie and all the other descendants past back on the island before the actual movie happened. If I do end up making a sequel to this book it will be based off of the sequel of Descendants. It has been confirmed that the Descendants movie is making a sequel, I'm not sure when but they are. I would make a pre-sequel, but I'm worried that would affect Melissa de la Cruz's (aka the author who made the actual prequel of the Descendants movie) book, 'The Isle of The Lost'. And I don't want that to happen. I want my books to stick to how the second movie is gonna play out. That's why I made this book the way it is. To show all of you their past and how it affected their present. Now that I did that there is nothing else to tell. Plus, if I do make a second one you may get lucky and get chapters from the past their too. It will all work out, you'll see!

If you have any other questions I will gladly answer them in another Q & A. Also expect an update in a couple of hours. ;)