Everyones Confessions

~~~Carlos' POV~~~

After Ellie left no one really talked. Mal and Evie stayed in their room while me and Jay stayed in ours. I'm not surprised Ellie left. I mean no one really is. We pushed her so far off to the edge and now she's gonna be gone for who knows how long. I don't even want to be my own friend after what I did. Me and Ellie are really close, not as close as her and Jay but close. We've been friends for a long time and for me to betray her is over the evil lines.

She's helped me through so much on the island. Whenever my mom would treat me like a servant Ellie would help me out with the certain chores she'd give me. Or when I would got bullied Ellie would stand up for me. She was a true friend, but now she's gone. I failed as a best friend. We all did. And now we can't get her back. She's gone, and it's all our fault.

I saw Dude staring at me on my bed and started petting him. This always makes me feel better, better than being on the Isle of The Lost. I should be happy like this all the time. Too bad my life isn't a fairy tale.

~~~Evie's POV~~~

I was in my room doing extra homework I forgot to do. After what happened at Family Day I didn't even want to talk to anyone. Everything happened so quickly. I've never seen Ellie so mad. I didn't even know she was capable of doing something like that. For the first time I was actually scared of her, and I didn't like that feeling. I'm not supposed to be scared of my best fr- oh wait, I forgot we're not her friends anymore, sadly. 

We made one mistake and now she won't forgive us. I have to say it's kind of immature, but then again, it's our fault for telling her this. We didn't know it would go so far that she'd leave. Mal just had to say that we didn't want to be our friend and now all hell is breaking loose. How did this happen?

I was officially taking a pause on my homework and face planted into my pillow.

"Everything is gonna be alright, E.", Mal said.

She walked over to me and put her hand on my back, but I pushed it off.

"What's your problem?", she asked.

I got my head off the pillow and sat up.

"You, Mal. You are my problem. If you would've never told Ellie that we didn't want to be her friends then maybe she'd still be here.", I said.

Mal scoffed. "You're still blaming me for Ms. Drama Queen's absence? Really?", she asked. "She wanted to leave. She's the one who went to Fairy Godmother, asked her to leave, and she did. So, just stop! I admit that I was wrong for telling her what I did, but it was only so we can stay on track and try to get the wand. Which is what we're going to do tomorrow! And then we're gonna go back to the island and forget all about Ellie. SO JUST STOP IT!", she yelled.

I was terrified now. I didn't know what to do. Mal is mad and that's never a good thing. She just like her mother when she gets mad. Scary and dangerous to be around.

She walked out of the room without saying a word. I was left there by myself not knowing how to get through this guilt.

Please come back, Ellie.

~~~~FINALLY JAY'S POV!~~~~

Ellie. Is. Gone. The only three words that were spinning in my head at the moment. She was actually gone and I don't know when I'm gonna see her again. We were reunited and then we're separated again and it's all my fault. Not anyone else's, just me. I was the one who treated her like she was worthless and didn't mean anything to me when in reality she did. She meant everything to me. 

But now I doubt she feels the same.

All.

Because.