Chapter 3-Sebastian

Humans are pitiful beings. They only do things for themselves, even if they think they are doing something for somebody else. If someone does them wrong they want revenge, just like my young master.

Lily is in her bath right now. So while I wait, I might as well pick out her outfit for the day.

I chose a lovely navy blue and black dress and a black corset. Lily hates corsets but she has to start wearing them because she's coming of age.

I hear her foot slip so I quickly ran in there and caught her. "Are you alright, milady?" She nods.

"I'm fine." She's clinging to me so I pick her up and set her feet on the ground and swiftly wrap her in a towel.

She's still holding on to my tailcoat. "Milady?" Suddenly she starts crying. I've never seen her or Ciel shed a tear, not even when their aunt died.

I bent down on one knee so I could see her face. "What is the matter?"

"I don't want to be alone...." She utters so softly a human wouldn't be able to tell what the words were.

"You're not alone."

"I will be!" She yelled. She never yells like that. "I'm not going to have Ciel! I'm not even going to have you!"

"Lily...please let's get you dressed."

"And even if it were the other way around Ciel would have Elisabeth..."

I did something that I thought that I might never do. I hugged her.

"Sebastian...?"

"Yes milady?"

"Can you take my soul instead?" She wanted me to eat her soul instead of Ciel's? Hmm, we don't usually change the terms of the contract.

"Lily...are you sure that's what you want?" I need to be sure before I make it so.

She slowly nods. "But I don't want Ciel to know."

"Of course, young mistress. And do you want me to still take orders from him?"

"Yes."

"Very well" I could tell she was sure. It wasn't just her emotions. She is strong. But she is selfish. I stood up. "Now let's get you dressed, young mistress."