Chapter 8-Lily

I woke up to the sound of his voice again. I smiled remembering last night. That was nice of him.

"Young mistress, is there anything special you want for breakfast today?"

"Strawberry crepes...?" I asked softly. Yes, me and Ciel share that. We both have a sweet tooth, but as a lady, I shouldn't eat too many sweets.

He softly smiles. "Of course."

"Thank you, Sebastian." He nods in response.

"Shall I draw a bath, Young Mistress?"

"Can I have bubbles?"

He softly chuckles and nods. "Of course." He goes into my bathroom and I hear the water start to pour out.

After a while the water stops and he comes back in the room. I stand up and go in there to see bubbles and rose petals in the huge tub. I smile. "Thank you Sebastian. This is really nice."

He bows, and helps me undress and for the first time I felt my cheeks get somewhat warm. "Are you alright, young mistress?" I nod and he helps me into the tub. He stands straight then bows, leaving to go make my breakfast.

Ciel doesn't have anything planned today so he gets to sleep in, however I have piano lessons today.

Just as I got relaxed I heard a large crash almost like when one of the servants bust a window doing something foolish.

A few seconds later the bathroom door swings open. A man with a cloth stands before me putting the cloth to my mouth before I can utter his name.

All I see is black.