Chapter 21- Ciel

Sebastian is acting very different lately. It seems like something is bothering him a little more than it should.

It has been a week since I asked him to find a list of suitors. He's stalling.

"Sebastian, this is an order," I say into the empty space of my study. "Come here."

I rest my head on my head while my other hand plays with an abandoned knight chess piece. I start counting the seconds that go by. 1...2....3....

It takes him 5 minutes. I ordered him but it took him an oddly human amount of time.

"Yes, Young Master?" He askes, bowing into the room.

"Have you gotten the list together yet? It's Thursday and I would like to host a ball on Saturday. That should be enough time to get everything in order, correct?" I raise a challenging eyebrow. "Speaking of that list...." his eyes flash a bright pink for a half of a second, " may I see it?"

"Yes, my Lord." He lays down a stack of papers. I scan through it, name after name. Men from ages of 16 to 25. Lily is 15 she should be married right now, it's a good thing she has a long list of suitors.

"Is this all of them?"

"There were more but they were all over 25, and you said around her age so I limited it to 10 years older."

"Is there something wrong with you?" I stare him dead in the eyes. "This is an order to answer truthfully."

"Nothing is wrong, Young Master, please don't worry." He bows. "Is that all?"

I nod and wave my hand, dismissing him.

He leaves.

***** Sorry for not posting in forever!!!!!! I love y'all and hope you enjoyed XOXO*****