Chapter 15-Lily

First off I would like to say I'm terribly sorry for not writing, for what like 5 months. I had a lot going on with Christmas and semester finals, also, I have much more testing going on. So here you go. Enjoy the ballet pracitce ladies and dudes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walk down the front stair case, deciding that the open space at the foot of the stairs would work.

Sebastian grabs my arm. "Stand on your toe of your right foot." I give him a questioning look, does he not know what any of the terms are? I do as he commands and he spins me around way to fast that when he stops I start to fall over, though as expected he catches me, then unexpectedly brings me up closer to him our faces only a few inches apart.

"S-sebastian..?" He smirks and spins me away from him so that we are arm lenth apart but still holding hands.

I feel my face heat up and I shoot him a glare. "Are you going to teach me or just tease me?"

"Well teasing is more fun, right Young Mistress?" I open my lips but close them, speechless.

"I hate you." I say simply. He smirks at me evilly. He pulls my arm, making me fall into his chest. He grabs my chin with two fingers making me look up at him. "Is that so?" My face is red. "Are you going to teach me or did I get out of bed for nothing?"

"I wouldn't say for nothing..." His eyes flash a pinkish-purple.

My cheeks become redder as he says that. His arm wraps itself around my waist. "Sebastian... Let me go."

"But what's the fun in that?" He leans closer our faces mere inches apart.

I inhale deeply, my stomach tightens. "Sebastian, why haven't you been waking me lately?" I hear my brothers voice and gasp as Sebastian grabs my hand making me spin on my toes.

"Beautiful, Milady. I think that's enough practice for today." He covers for the whole scene smoothly.

"I'm terribly sorry, my Lord." He bows with a hand over his heart.

"Where is Mrs. Beaumont?" Ciel asks curiously.

"She has fallen ill, so I figured I would help the Lady Phantomhive." It kind of hurts not having him say my first name.

"She can't skip a practice?" He raises an questioning eyebrow.

"You see, dear brother, it is very important to me that I don't miss a practice. And Sebastian has seen the dance, so he offered to teach me." I reply swiftly, trying to steady my breathing from Sebastian's actions. I hope Ciel thinks its just because of the dance.

"Very well. And Sebastian, I would really hope you will start doing your job again." If looks could kill...

"I'm truly sorry, Young Master." Sebastian puts his right hand over his heart and bows.

Ciel than leaves us to go to his study to do whatever paper work he does.

"Now, where were we," he leans closer to me and whispers in my ear,"Lily?" His lips brushing against me.