Chapter 23- Lily

Sebastian helps me into the bath, I can't stop smiling from what he said, I will be his forever. I know I agreed to that, but I'm not sure what exactly it means for our future.

I love this man with all my soul, I wouldn't be able to deal without him here. I sit down carefully into the warm water, releasing all the tension on my aching muscles and soothing my headache from all the stress of suitors. "Sebastian?"

"Yes, my love?" He squats down to meet my eyes. I hesitate in my speech. He notices that I am anxious, so in responce he starts to massage my shoulders making me let out a sigh of a moan, any thought of what I was going to say is instantly gone and I am ready to fully submit to whatever devilous charms he has in store. In this very moment, he can have all of me, every ounce, he may do what he choices. I am young and naive, I am aware, but I have never been so sure of something in my whole life.

"Sebastian, you can have all of me for eternity." I close my eyes as i start to blush, realizing what I just told him. I've never felt so vulnerable, being completely nude and I am so much smaller than him. I have no idea what I'm and doing nor getting myself into, but I know I can trust him with my everything.

"Are you sure about that, Lily?" He is behind me, his right hand continues to rub my shoulder but his left hand comes up and holds my neck, pushing my head  back into his chest, forcing me to look up at him. I open my blue eyes meeting his fushia ones, they're glowing brightly, intoxicating me to my very core. It's almost as if I am a baby lamb and he is the hungry beast ready to devour me, I am his prey and I am completly fine with that.

I detach myself from his grip and turn around, standing on my knees, still in the water. I kiss him with such passion I have never felt before. The kiss gets so heated that, well lets just say there's a huge splash that brings us back to reality. Sebastian sits on top of me in the bath, his tailcoat totally soaked.

I start laughing as he shoots me a glare, but I can tell its playful and he isn't really mad. His eyes are back to its normal dark red. "You are such a tease my kitten." He runs one of his now wet hands from my shoulder down my side. "This isn't over."

Sometimes it hard to see who is really the master here.