Chapter 13-Sebastian

They took me into the manor and sat me down with a cup of tea. "Just tell me where she is."

Claude's smirk grows. "Fine fine. I'll show you." He gets up and I follow.

He leads me down a few corridors until we stop a one door. "Here she is, however I don't understand what's so special. She's weak. And her thoughts are those of a girl who doesn't know what she wants."

I shake my head and bust through the door seeing my beautiful young mistress laying there. Her eyes red and puffy.

"S-sebastin!" She stuttered and jumped in my arms.

"You're ok now, Lily." She looks up at me and softly smiles.

"Can we go please?" I smile.

"Of course." I hold her bridal style and start to leave.

"I really don't see it." Claude says as we pass by.

"Well good, because you don't need to." I smirk as he glares.

-

Once we are back at the manor she kisses my cheek. I'm slightly shocked by this action. "Thank you Sebastian..." Her cheeks are a light pink.

"You're welcome Lily."

"I thought I had only asked you to call me that, that one night."

"You did." I smile.

"Then why do you call me by my first name?" She looked confused and slightly sad.

"I want to." I put her down on the ground and I get on one knee taking her hand in my and kissing the back of it.

-(A/N)
I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't that good. But I really want to see more comments! I love to read what you guys think!