Chapter 5-Ciel

"It is time to wake up young master" The demons sooth voice awakes me.

I sit up and stretch my arms. "What do you want for breakfast, my Lord?"

"Scones."

He bows, "Of course." I swing my legs off the bed and stand up. "Would you like me to draw you a bath, young master?"

"I'll take one tonight."

"Of course." He takes of my night shirt and dresses me in shorts and a coat that has way too many buttons for my liking. "Lady Lily, is waiting in the dinning room. You may wait with her till breakfast and tea are ready." He bows. I haven't talked to her in a while. I nod in response as he puts on my eye patch to hide his demon seal.

I walk down the grand stair case and go into the dinning room to see my sister waiting patiently. She's always been the nicer more polite one. But I guess that is how she was raised. She is a girl after all.

"Good morning, brother." I nod in response and I swear I heard her sigh.

"Good morning, sister." She softly smiles at me. I haven't seen that in a while.

"Ciel, I miss how we used to be. We used to be so close. I want that back." She was also the weaker one.

"I know, sister." She goes back to her usual emotionless face and looks down at the empty plate in front of her.

A few seconds later Sebastian comes in and sets the food and tea in front of us and bows. "Is there anything else you two need?" I shook my head.

"No thank you, Sebastian." See the more polite one. He bows and leaves to do some chores and yells at the other servants for their stupidity. Honestly, how can they be so great in combat but fail entirely at normal house hold tasks?