Chapter 20- Lily

Ciel is going to marry me off... How could he, he said, one day after we returned from that wretched place those kidnappers were keeping us, that he would never force me to do anything I didn't want to do.

I sigh, realizing that he is going back on his word. "Sebastian, please come here," I say to the air of my room, knowing he will hear it.

A gloved hand comes from behind me and runs its way up my naked thigh, me being in a very revealing night shirt, up my clothed stomach, in between my small breasts, and catches my chin between two long fingers, tilting my head up. "You called, Milady?"

My face is bright red from his recent display. "I... I did..." I stutter, showing weakness to the demon and his trickery. 

He moves around in front of me, moving his hand around my neck, and sliding it down my shoulder and arm. He smirks as I cross my legs, suddenly feeling warm. "Are you quite alright?" He asks me in a mocking tone.

"I'm just fine," I manage to utter, "I just need to ask you about how the search is going for my suitors..." I cough trying to cover up the dampness spreading between my thighs.

He notices this of course but says nothing. He pulls one of his gloves off with his teeth and runs his hand up my bare thigh once again, but this time it's skin to skin. "I've compiled a list, and I'm thinking of inviting them to a ball, so you shall meet them, and they, you." He places his hand high on my leg pushing the hem of the night shirt higher. I inhale deeply and shakingly. "But I'd rather not speak of that..." He trails off, looking deep into my eyes.

"Sebastian..." I sigh, my heart racing. I put my hand on top of his and give it a squeeze, trying to symbolize that I'm not ready to go that far.

He smiles at me and strokes my cheek, "My innocent little Kitten..." He kisses my forehead and leaves me so I may recover from what he's done to me.

***** Well that was steamy.... but that's not the point of this note. For those of you who have been reading this for a while you might realize I changed her name from Lilli to Lily. This was done because I originally meant for her name to be Lily, I just was spelling it in a weird way, just to be diffent. But now I realize that it would be more "English" to use Lily. Thanks for understanding! XOXO *****