Chapter 10- Sebastian

Dear old friend,
I'm just going to guess you heard me. Well I have taken your "young mistress" I find it kind of sad that someone of the likes of you would let her trade Ciel's place. So, I decided I would take her. You know, just to see what's so special about her soul.
-CF

Damn it Claude! I crumbled the paper and found the other servants and spat out an order for them to make sure the young lord gets ready.

Faster than any human could manage, I arrived at the Trancy manor. I could feel her presence here.

Before I could knock Claude opened the door. "Just in time, Sebastian."

"Where is she?" I growled at him and I could feel my eye burning into him tearing him apart in my mind.

"Well isn't someone mad. I assure you, she is safe. Maybe locked in a room, but safe." He has his stupid perverted smirk on his face.

"Just tell me where she is."

" I could do that. "

And if right on que Alois pokes his head from behind the door and wraps his leg around the fame. "But what's the fun in that." He finished Claude's sentence. He than laughed in a girlish tone skipping around Claude smiling.

****
OK so this part is dedicated to PissOffYeh I feel so bad because I told them I would dedicated but I totally forgot so there you go. :)