Chapter 14- Sebastian and Lily

"Milady, it is time to get up." I tell my  sleeping mistress. I hear her groan in responds as I yank open the curtains.

"Can I please have five more minutes?" Her croaky voice asks of me.

"You have ballet practice this morning." I smiled internally. I love to watch her dance.

"But, I thought Mrs. Beaumont had caught a cold?" She asked sitting up, one of the shoulders of her night shirt  falling down.

"She did. But, you do know, I've watched a lot of your lessons, so I do believe I could do the honor of teaching  you." I couldn't even begin to describe the menace look on her face.

"You're going to do what?!" Definitely Ciel's sister.

"You still need to practice, so why don't I teach you. I've already see the duet that Mrs. Beaumont is teaching you to do with Lord Fable. " I  propose.

She glares,"fine if you insist." I grin at her taking her hand in mine and swiftly pulling her out of the bed and onto her feet.

I pull of the nightshirt and and put on the dress slip, a corset, and her short blue ballet dress.

I then sit her on the bed and grab her thigh high stockings.

~Lily's POV~
I watch him grab the stockings and blush. I know I could put them on myself but oddly I don't want to. I want his hand to slide up my leg. It's a stupid girlish thought, I try to tell myself, but I don't listen.

His warm hands slide up my leg entirely too slowly and I notice, just for a short second, a flash in his eyes. Hunger? Is he thinking about my soul? I hope he is. I hope he will like my soul and stick to our promise. But somehow I know he will.

~~~~~~~~
Alright so there's the next chapter. I hoped you liked it. I hope you can't wait to see their ballet practice. It should be...well you'll see...
Love ya