Chapter 19- Sebastian

The whole manor is asleep, and now it is time to do my job that the young lord has ordered me to do. I was hoping that Lily would tell me that I didn't need to follow that order, seeing as she is my new mistress. However, this is not the case.

She doesn't want Ciel to know that we changed the contract, and I don't blame her. I just don't want to see her taken away from me, with some filthy human's hands on her, defiling my flower.

I glance at my reflection as I pass a mirror in one of the many hall ways in the manor, my eyes are glowing with rage. 

What is this feeling? Could it be jealousy? She is making me feel these feeling, these human emotions, but I'm not mad about it. In fact, I'm happy, for the first time something has brought me real joy. 

I start thinking of my precious Lily, her small frame held in my arms as I fight her nightmares away and shield her from the thoughts of that tragic night.

One day I will take her soul, but I have the feeling I won't be able to.

I eventually find myself at her door, I wasn't meaning to go here at all. I was meant to be out finding suitors. My hand acts on its own accord and twist open the door and my tall figure slides through the door way, quietly shutting the door behind me.

I sit on the bed next to her sleeping frame. "You will be the end of me, Lily..." I whispered quietly and kiss her forehead, trailing my fingers down her face, sweeping a strand of hair behind her ear.

I suppose I will continue my search tomorrow...

~So... I know I haven't updated in like a year or so... I really apologize for that, it is just I had a lot of school going on and I really just lost inspiration for writing this, it really keeps me going when you guys comment and vote it tells me that people actually like what I'm writing, and I'm really grateful for everyone who reads this book. Thank you, and I will try to update more than I have. xoxo