26;

The time I felt bad.

I couldn't sleep. I tried every technique - counting sheep, calming music, listening to some rain app, reading.

Nothing was working.

Kendall was staying in my hotel room, by the time our films ended it was close to 1am and I told her it was okay for her to stay.

We ended up kissing and being stupid and taking Polaroids, just being young and dumb in a hotel room - what can I say?

I stood, playing with my hair trying to think of what I was going to do. It was nearly 3am, I had a fast asleep Kendall Jenner in my bed and all I could think about was Esther being alone in LA.

I wasn't sure if she'd even messaged Niall or Lou to hang out.

I pulled the door to my balcony slightly open and took a step out into the crisp December air.

"What do I do?" I sigh sitting on a plush sofa.

I unlock my phone, a photo of Esther and I my home screen still. I smile at the picture, it was from my birthday, she'd surprised me and bought me a huge cake with just her face on it.

I look up flights to LA and contemplate booking one, the devil and angel back on my shoulders.

'If you do this Harry you have to go and speak to her. Sort things out, you're so in love with her, why are you throwing it away?' The angel pleaded.

'Stay in New York, you've got this thing going on with Kendall, think of how good you'll look; model on your arm, millions to your name.' The devil smirked.

The angel tutted. 'Millions and gorgeous models don't matter Harry, they won't love you. You and Esther love each other.'

The devil rolled his eyes. 'Esther doesn't love Harry, why should he fly to LA for someone who doesn't love him?'

The angel smiled sadly. 'Because Harry loves her, that should be enough.'

I shake my head and book a flight for tomorrow - today - however you want to see it and get myself a glass of water.

. . .

"Morning," Kendall smiles as we both wake up, it was around 10am and usually I'm in the gym by now but I'd only been asleep for around six hours - I can miss the gym today.

"Sleep well?"

She nods as she stretches. "Really well thank you,"

We order some breakfast and I finish packing.

"Leaving so soon?" Kendall smiles politely.

"Yeah, I've been told I'm needed in LA.. Something important," I check the time before heading to brush my teeth.

After breakfast Kendall and I chill out, I was annoyed with myself for a) kind of lying to her and b) leaving this chill haven that we'd built for ourselves.

When my phone notifies me that my cars here I stand up and hug Kendall goodbye. I had given her access to the hotel room for as long as she wants as I'd paid everything off so she could stay longer.

"I'll see you in the new year? I'm flying to England soon,"

She nods. "Of course, that would be great."

We both smile at each other before I go in to kiss her cheek goodbye but she moves her face so I kiss her lips. At first I'm a little shocked but once I got into it we kiss for a few minutes before I allow myself to pull away.

She blushes and I laugh tipping her chin to kiss her lips one last time. "See you soon,"

She blinks. "Bye Harry,"