43;

WARNING: mature.

The time it was the last chapter.

Esther and I had been on a few dates over the past few months. We went to dinner, the cinema, ice skating, the London eye, London Zoo - you name any cliche date scene and we did it.

It took us a few months to really get to terms with the fact we were now dating and not just best friends. We'd hold hands and share shy kisses.

But it was all I'd ever wanted.

Tonight, Esther and I had dinner plans. I'd reserved us a table at Sketch, an elite Parisian restaurant in Mayfair. I knew she wouldn't be happy about it because Sketch was not only the hardest place to get a reservation, but it was also in the top ten most expensive places to eat in London category.

But tonight she deserved it, as tonight was the night I'd ask her to be my girlfriend - officially.

"Harry," Esther said in 'I hope we aren't eating here' tone. The driver stopped and opened the door for us.

We both said thank you before our hands clasped and smiled through the paparazzi.

The media had been great, they accepted and congratulated our relationship and weren't trying to spread negativity, that was the last thing we needed.

"I know you hate places like this," I kiss her cheek. "But please, we need to be fancy every once in a while, doll."

She looks down as we enter but I lift her chin gently with my thumb. "Don't look down like that," I encourage softly. "You're worthy," I whisper.

We're shown to our seats and instantly given wine and bread.

"H, it's all in French I have no idea what I'm ordering." Esther looks puzzled as she tries to read the menu.

"Just point and they'll translate. They only do it for posh reasons,"

We both smile at one another before placing our orders, as I predicted the waitress translated what Esther wanted and was happy to take down our orders.

"So why the fancy dinner?" Esther smirks sipping her wine.

She looked breath-taking, elegant, stunning. I couldn't really capture what she looked like in one word. I wanted to take a photo of her in this moment, and keep it locked safe within me.

"I can't treat you to a nice dinner?"

She nods. "You can, but we don't usually do it, that's all."

I smile taking her hand. "Well, once per month from now on we'll go somewhere fancy, how does that sound?"

"We don't have to do that,"

I shake my head, a small smile on my face. You can't always win with Esther.

"So.." Esther smirks again. "What's the real reason as to why we're here?"

The waitress had impeccable timing, placing down our mains and side dishes. Esther kept her eyes on me as I avoided hers.

"H?"

I swallow taking some salad.

"We're happy together, right?"

Esther looks at me, confusion all over her face. "Well, I presume so, I'm happy."

I smile. "Good, that's why I wanted to know if you'll be my girlfriend - officially."

"Officially?"

"Officially,"

Esther rolls her eyes playfully. "I mean I guess you're okay,"

I stick my tongue out at her.

"Of course I will Harry, there's no one else I ever want to be with,"

I don't think I've ever been this happy, well, I probably have, but in the top ten moments of my life this is in the top five. I lean over and kiss her lips softly, the two of us pulling back with grins on our faces.

Together, me and Esther. We're officially together. This is it, for me anyway. I don't want anyone else, I don't need anyone else, I have Esther Louise Taylor in my life and that's how I intend to keep it.

Maybe it was meant to happen this way, maybe I was meant to watch her plan her wedding to someone else, or hear about her first kisses, maybe I was supposed to walk away and fly to LA, maybe we weren't meant to see each other for a year.

Because all of those maybes bring us down to this moment, this moment where I get to look at the most beautiful woman in the world and appreciate everything I have in my life.

And maybe, just maybe, it's our time.

.  .  .  .

Back at Esther's, we both change into comfier clothes. In the kitchen, I wasn't sure what took over me but I just.. I just wanted her.

Taking the glass out of Esther's hand earning an 'H, I'm getting a drink' I turn her around and kiss her. I kiss her with everything I have in me, our tongues lapping, hearts pounding.

Within minutes she's on the counter and I'm taking off her thin pyjama shirt.

Kissing her again, my hands explore her breasts. I felt her moan into me and I smile, my hand dancing down her stomach making it shiver.

Esther lays slowly onto the counter as I kiss her breasts and down her stomach. She grabs my hand and squeezes as the other removes her shorts.

Gently kissing her clit, I look up to see Esther roll her eyes and lie her head down muttering a soft 'yes'.

I didn't want her to cum straight away, so I licked slowly, up and down in the same motion for a few seconds, Esther's legs widened as she pulled me closer towards her.

I used my fingers to open her, licking every where I could at the same soft and slow motion.

"Fucking hell Harry," Esther moaned.

I smirked inserting a finger, Esther's mouth dropped into an 'O', her eyes shut at the pleasure.

I worked her slowly, still licking. When I added another finger Esther let out a shakey breath.

I flicked my fingers up, finding her G-spot and making her legs and stomach quiver, feeling them shake around me made me want to do it for longer, but I knew she wouldn't be able to hold it.

"Harry," Esther pants.

I ignore her, working my fingers into the 'come hither' motion, tapping her g-spot at a painfully smooth pace.

I knew what she wanted.

So I gave it to her.

Leaning down, I take her clit into my mouth and suck, I tap and suck like it was my last ever time of eating her.

"I'm going to cum," She cries out.

And within seconds her legs shake and she moans out a 'fucking hell that's good'.

I kiss her whilst she calms down, but the second she's sobered up I go back to her clit again and lick her into another orgasm, her toes curling and eyes shut tight.

Smirking, I crawl back up and kiss her lips.

"I taste good on you," Esther laughs wiping my mouth and kissing me again.

"You're the only taste I want on me,"

Esther laughs, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "Good, get back down there then,"

She pushes my head and I follow instruction, licking from her breasts to her clit earning a few more moans a that evening.