Chapter 23.

"I want you so bad." 

His arms were wrapped securely around my waist, he grabbed hold of the back of my thighs and lifted me up. My legs were now wrapped around his waist, our lips still on eachother. I tilted my head and began to gently kiss down his neck, slowly. He groaned in response. 

He walked to the foot of his stairs, pulling away from my lips, "come on." he put me down, and held his hand out. Not a second thought was given and I grabbed his hand and running up the stairs. 

Once we reached the top of his stairs, he pushed me against the wall, and pressed his lips against mine again, slowly biting on my bottom lip. The whole thing was mesmerizing, my breathing was erratic. 

Not one word was spoken, but it was okay. This was intimate, and I'm glad it was happening. He kicked his door open, and backed me into the room. 

I was pushed backwards on the bed, he bent down and took my shoes off, then hovered over me, "God you turn me on so f.cking much." My lips tugged upwards into a smile. 

The room was dark, the only source of light was coming from the glowing candles on his table. 

He unbuttoned his shirt, quickly. I lay there biting my bottom lip so hard I'm sure I was close to drawing blood. 

"Stand up baby." I did. he walked behind me kissing my shoulder blade, I leant my head back. His hands slowly dragged the zip of my dress down, and in no time I was in my underwear. He pushed me down back on the bed and tugged his jeans off. 

He gave me one swift kiss on the lips and lay on top of me, "take your bra off, f.ck i need to see you." he practically moaned. I unclasped my bra, and slowly pulled it off. His mouth went straight to my left nipple, slightly tugging it with his teeth, he massaged my other breast with his right hand. 

My mouth parted, I was so turned on. I wanted him so bad, I couldn't control myself anymore. I began to stroke him through his boxers, he was evidently hard. "Holy shit." he muttered, his head pushed into the crook of my neck. 

Suddenly, he hooked his fingers on the sides of my hips, "are you sure you want this zoe?" he whispered, raising his eyebrows.

"More than anything." I smiled, and with that he pulled then down my legs. I lay there completely naked, his eyes raking up and down my body. 

He pressed hot kisses to my lips. "You're" another kiss. "so" another kiss, "beautiful." and he gave me one more kiss. I giggled.

Immediately he was out of his boxers, and hovered over me, his legs in between mine. He cupped my sex (I hate using that word for it omg) 

"you're so wet for me baby" I moaned at the contact. 

I needed him.

He grabbed a condom from the side, ripped it open with his teeth and rolled it onto himself.

And without warning he pushed into me, he eased in and out of me slowly, torturing, sensual. 

"Oh f.ck dougie....please." pleasure shook through me and hearing his low moans made it even more pleasurable. 

His lips came down to my neck, and sucked, he repeated and i knew he was going to leave marks.

I wrapped my legs around him, he went deeper. 

Everything was white, I felt like I was floating. He was thrusting faster, my breathing was so erratic.

"I'm going to.....oh my god" I practically squealed. my eyes squeezed shut, as I was sent into my high. 

"Shit." He moaned and his thrusts became sloppy as he rode out his high. 

He collapsed next to me, both breathless. We didn't need to speak for we had nothing to say. 

He lifted the covers up and we both got under. He pulled me towards him, his arm wrapped around me and I lay my head on his chest.

I went to sleep with a smile on my face. 

Next morning.

I opened my eyes, and the first sight I saw was Dougie beneath me. My bare torso on top of him, my left leg in between both of his. His arm was wrapped around my waist.

His hair was sprawled out across his crisp white sheets, I brushed some hair out of his face. 

He stirred and opened his eyes, "Morning beautiful." his hand softly stroked up and down my back. 

He leant in for a kiss but I pulled away. "I'm not into morning breath." I teased. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you saying I have morning breath?" 

"No, but I don't want to find out." He just smiled and shook his head.

I rolled off him, pulling the covers up to cover myself. Dougie stood up, still completely naked. I quickly felt embarrassed and covered my eyes. 

I heard him chuckle, "I think we've seen enough of each other not to get embarrassed."

"I'm going to shower can you leave something for me to change into?" I was not getting out of this bed until I was covered. 

He nodded. "I'll be downstairs, I'll make breakfast." 

After my shower, I left my hair damp, and used his toothbrush. I wasn't sure whether he'd find that weird and like throw me out or something.

 He had left me a pair of joggers and a v neck black t shirt. I walked downstairs and he was stood there his back facing me. He was topless and only had black skinny jeans on. 

I crept up to him, and grabbed his shoulders, he jumped and let out a shriek. 

I began to laugh so hard, I couldn't breath. He soon joined in laughing. 

"You're an idiot, I made you breakfast and this is how I get repaid?" 

"What's for breakfast?" he handed me a cup of a dark purple, thick substance. I looked up at him, "is this a fruit smoothie?" 

He nodded before taking a sip. "I'm like super healthy now." 

"I'm like super not." 

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I checked and I had 5 missed calls from Cara. And 5 text messages. 

my main g: sorry for the awkwardness before....... x 

my main g: oi bitch where are you?!

my main g: ZOE WHERE IS YOU AT

my main g: wait ur at dougies omg 

my main g: i hope you're getting the d babe xx

I locked my phone and smiled. 

I felt sad that dougie and I had to be private, I wanted to walke up to him every morning, go to sleep with him every night. But right now I was grateful I had him. 

I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. 

It was the unknown number.

HIDES IN A CORNER FOREVER 

as IF i just wrote that wtf wtf twf wtftwtftwftwf 

i have read plenty of smut but never wrote it so i feel hella awkward and its crap SORRY you can skip if you want it's cool 

comment if you want and vote if you liked !!!!! THANKS