Chapter 7

You say that you're afraid of falling in love, when really that's not true. You're afraid of who you're going to fall in love with.

It's been a few days since that night, dougie brought me home and I told him to leave. Stupid of me yes, but could you blame me? I've spent my days wallowing in self pity, avoiding work, avoiding people, avoiding reality.

I've read the fault in our stars repeatedly. I'm not sure why though it makes me even more sad every time. But I love that book it's definitely my favourite. it just makes me think that if two people with cancer could make the most of what they had. If they could find their true love & soul mate. Make their dreams come true, then I sure as hell can. Even if that book is fictional it still makes me think-I'm lucky. I shouldn't be sat at home avoiding every aspect of life, I should be living it to the fullest.

And I'll start by cleaning up. Yes I cannot be tamed.

I put radio 1 on and began to hoover, as I was singing along to team by lorde (very badly) my phone began to ring, I switched the hoover off and turned the radio down.

"Hello?"

"Zoeeeee" she sung. It was cara. I suddenly felt releaved it wasn't dougie.

"You okay?"

"well, guess what?"

"what cara"

"GUESS!"

"you're dating leonardo dicaprio and you just won the lottery and you're giving half to me?"

"even better, brace yourself......IM COMING TO LONDON TO WORK ON MY ACTING CAREER" I had to move my phone away from my ear from her shouting

"What? I'm so happy for you" I tried to sound enthusiastic but I couldn't. Dougie was buzzing around my brain.

"Well try and sound it then zo, I'm staying with you okay? Until I find my own place I'll be coming tomorrow love yaaaaa bye" I couldn't even say anything, she'd already put the phone down. Maybe it'll be good to have someone to live with, my bestfriend I could share stuff with. Cry over books, movies and boys just like the good old days.

As I put my phone down there was a knock at my door, is this everyone bother zoe day today?

I groaned and opened my door to be greeted by dougie.

"Can we speak?" I just simply nodded and let him in

He came in and looked around "I see you've been doing your chores" he tried to joke, but me being me didn't see the funny side

"Very funny. What do you want?"

"To speak duh" I rolled my eyes, he's testing my patience "I just wanted to clear up the other night, I didn't realise I upset you I was just-" I cut him off

"Who the hell said you upset me? You really want to know what happened." I snapped, pacing the room before stopping "a guy tried to do things to me, okay? Is it cleared up for you now? Just get out" I bit my lip to stop my tears. I looked at him and his eyes went glassy? Was he upset?

"I didn't know I'm so sorry I-" I shook my head

"Not like it's never happened before" I mumbled so quietly hoping he wouldn't take notice. He did.

"Wha-"

"There's the door. Go" I pointed to the door, my eyes were brimming that much with tears everything went blurry. I couldn't even make out his facial expression. He just stood infront of me.

"I said go" it barely came out in a whisper, he slowly walked past me. Before he walked out the door I heard him mumble something.

"But I think I'm falling for you"

I couldn't even process what I thought I heard? This boy is giving my mixed feelings.

That was kinda crap meh sorry :(

Oooo is the zougie ship sailing yet? Who ships them?

There may or may not be more drama coming

I thought id mention tfios because I adore that book even if it makes me super sad idk okay bye

Remember to leave your thoughts & vote if you