Chapter 13

"Wait, wait, wait you're telling me dougie has a another girlfriend?" Cara say cross legged on the bed shoving spoonfuls of weetabix in her mouth.

"No. Well yes. I don't know. We're not even a 'thing' anyway. I'm not bothered" I lied, I was really bothered. Why the hell is he with ellie goulding? Do I really believe the PR crap?

I told him if speak to him when I've got my head around the fact he has a PR girlfriend, who is also in the spotlight.

"You're so jealous" she laughed

"I am far from jealous. She can have him for all I care" I lied, again standing up and checking myself in the mirror.

I was wearing a white laced crop top with stringy straps, with an Aztec patterned tight skirt not too short obviously. And a long faded blue and white knitted cardigan longer than my outfit, with white frilly socks and chelsea ankle boots. I placed some 'indie' sunglasses on my head, pushing my long wavy brown hair out of my face.

"Okay, let's go shopping. I'm in long need of new clothes" I laughed

~

We soon arrived into London and began our shopping trip. Cara was a lot more girly girl than me, dragging me into places that were far too expensive for me.

"Jesus cara, why have you dragged me into Victoria's Secret?" I backed away, she have me a mischievous grin.

"If you want dougie to yourself...." Wait what? Does she think I'm some obsessive controlling jealous girlfriend?

"......you'll have to seduce him" she smirked pulling me into the shop.

"What do you expect me to do? Buy some kinky underwear and randomly strip off for him? Are you crazy?" I protested shaking my head, looking around the unfamiliar setting.

She rolled her eyes at my remark and began picking underwear sets up for me.

I felt a buzz in my bag, it was dougie.

'hey, would you like to stop by at the recording studio? The boys want to meet you, please come. I want to see you x'

I decided to ignore it for a while and continue with my shop. The text made me smile, I'm unsure why though. It's just something about dougie, I just cannot hold a grudge.

I began to feel uneasy as we continued to shop, like someone's eyes were on me the whole time. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Anonymous POV

I saw her. I knew it was her. Her angelic face, still remaining the same. She looks older. More mature. I wonder what I could do to that body. Now her curves have filled out more, her breasts are larger. Her legs sexier than i ever imagined. She's shopping in Victoria's Secret. The thought of doing whatever I want to her body in that underwear. I licked my lips at the thought. I continued to watch her every move. I walked closer. Still watching. I wonder what I could do to her. Mess with her brain again. I wonder if she still thinks about it. Well I did ruin her, and I'll do it again. She looks too happy. I will ruin her again. Squeeze very bit of happiness out of her life. Wipe that precious smile off her pretty little face. I will make her mine again. She will be mine one way or another.

5+ votes 3+ comments for next chapter? 🙈