Chapter 6

".........dougie?"

"uh yeah hi zoe" he stood twiddling his fingers, chewing at his lips not looking at me

"I-I don't know what to say? You did all of that......for me?" He snapped his head up and stared me in the eye, his cheeks burned up wait was he blushing?

"yeah" he laughed "I thought id treat you"

"but you don't know me"

"Id like to get to know you" he smiled and held his arm out so I could link mine with it, and with that I did

-at the club-

The club looks rather big, it had people flooding outside being held back by security but they weren't facing the doors. They were waiting for dougie. The air breeze was filled with screaming of fans, frantically waving their arms towards us.

Fuck. Okay calm down Zoe they're just fangirls. Just human beings just get inside and don't have a panic attack. I took a deep breathe and clutched onto dougies arm, we reached the fans and I felt dougie wriggle his arm away from mine, so I kinda stood there like a lost puppy. I got a few glares from fans & also a few smiles.

I saw a flash next to me, then another. I turned round to be faced with paparazzi. Double fuck. I ran up to dougie and tugged at his arm, he turned round and quickly noticed the paps. He apologised to the fans and we entered the club.

I was blinded by the strobe lights, enough to actually blind me, I shielded my eyes and squeezed my way through the dancing people, dougie grabbed my hand-probably so we didn't lose eachother but I felt sparks again, my stomach did flips. Contain yourself Zoe.

We arrived at the bar and we sat down, not to forget in VIP of course, I felt so out of place. Well what did I expect I am with a famous band member.

A waiter, around my age (23) came over to us, he gave me a grin

"And what would a beautiful girl like you want to drink" I felt my cheeks burn up

"Just a vodka & lemonade please" I smiled, I looked over to dougie and his jaw was clenched he glared at the boy. Strange he hasn't done anything wrong.

"I don't drink" he said bluntly, the tension became quite uncomfortable. The waiter said he'd be right back (with a wink)

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" he wasn't looking at me, I placed my hand on his knee and he turned to look at me, I shuffled closer and gave a small smile.

"Are you jealous?" I felt myself about to laugh, I knew I was right by the way he went bright red

Before he could reply the waiter came back with my drink and placed it in front of me. I gave him a smile and sucked the alcohol through the straw.

"I apologise for annoying your boyfriend" the waiter said, before turning away

"He's not-" I couldn't finish, he'd walked off. Holy shit. I awkwardly sipped my drink and I heard dougie giggle, I shot him a glare knowing what he was giggling at

"Wanna dance?" He held his hand out and I cautiously took it. I am not dancing within a crowd of sweating people. He pulled me towards a space and placed his hands on my waist, the music somehow slowed down. I placed my arms over his neck gently and we moved closer together. We started to sway and I giggled at the awkwardness.

"What are you laughing at?" He said with a confused/amused facial expression. I just shook my head.

"This is......nice" I said we both looked in eachothers eyes. My stomach was like a zoo. Who knew a guy I hated when i met him could make me feel like this, his face began to get closer to mine and that's when I realised he was leaning in to kiss me. Our faces were inches away from eachother when the music changed, it was an upbeat one. I was slightly dissapointed. We pulled away I turned round to go back to where I was sat, and when I turned back round dougie was gone?

I began to panic a little, and I moved through the crowds of people, I got shoved hard in the ribs by someone causing me to knock into another guy, the sharp pain caused me to wince. The guy was about to snap at me when he turned round and grabbed my waist pulling me close to him. The stench of alcohol on his breath was enough to make me vomit.

"Hey sexy" he whispered into my ear, I tried to move away when he begun to pull me into a dark room.

"dude what the fuck" I pushed his hands off me and he came closer. With force his pushed me against the wall, his hands roaming my body. Again I shoved him, my breathing rapidly picked up.

"you're....gon..gonna enjoy this" he slurred, kissing my jawline

"Help! Please-" I tried to scream but he placed his hand over my mouth

"No one can hear you" he laughed then forcefully kissed me again. I knew I shouldn't of let dougie out of my sight.

I felt tears brimming in my eyes, he began to put his hand up my dress. I stopped him, pushing his hands away I tried to get out of his grip but he slapped me. Slapped me. I put my hand on my cheek and began to cry.

"Get the fuck away from me" I screamed. He began to paw at the waistband of my underwear, trying to draw them down. That's it. I kicked him hard in the crotch and he fell to the ground. I ran out of the room. I had tears streaming down my face, I stumbled through the room I shouted dougie but he wouldn't be able to hear me over the blaring music.

I shoved my way through so people when I saw dougie and a girl grinding. I stormed over to him

"D...dougie" I couldn't catch my breath, I began to cry more. Why did he leave me?

He whispered to the girl and came towards me. I stood there not knowing what to do.

"Zoe? What's happened-"

"Fuck you dougie. He almost did it, b...but he didn't and y.....you wasn't there I HATE you" I stuttered, sharply wiping tears away before running out not caring whether he was following or where I was going. All I wanted to do at this moment of time was drop dead.

Hey guys! Sorry it's taken forever to update :( but I'm back and decided to write you lovely lot a chapter

(Sorry if there was any sensitive parts in this chapter)

But wow d r a m a a a a a a

poor zoe

Remember to vote if you liked & comment gimme feed back I want it also it would be greeeeeat😁😁😁