I'm sorry.

Hey,

If anyone is reading this, it's been 3 long years since I even looked at this story.

At the time, I was 14 and absolutely enthralled with mcfly. My writing was fairly poor and I had no direction with where I wanted to take this story. It honestly hurts my soul looking back at this haha ;((((

Obviously any of you reading have gathered that this is probably going to be discontinued — I won't delete it for now, incase any of yall dougie stans want some trash fic to read. But, I am not interested at all in continuing this. I really am sorry. (If anyone is actually bothered or even seeing this!) I may consider if someone really wanted - they could edit/continue this if they wanted, but that's unlikely as it is terrible haha.

My other fic forbidden which is also a Dougie au was more my taste, I had more of an idea of the plot and I still know how I want it to play out I just need people to respond. If you haven't read it already go ahead and let me know your thoughts.
In time, if I get some more reads and comments on forbidden (a Dougie fic) i may continue to update. So let me know!

Finally, I have started a harry styles au called "humanity" which is set in a zombie apocalypse. I will be continuing that so if you're interested, give it a read!

Thank you if you read this,
Give me some advice!!!