Chapter 1

"Loki for your crimes against Asgard I banish your daughter, Luna, to earth where she will live among the people you sought to rule!" Odin roars out. His voice filling the chamber.

"Father!" Thor exclaims and tries to reason with him, "Why punish the child for what Loki has done? She doesn't deserve to be cast out away from her family."

"Loki must learn from his actions and it's obvious from these past few months before his trial that it will take more than locking him away in the dungeon, maybe this way he can learn."

"What about her magic? We do not know if she will have powers yet, what will happen if she develops them among the mortals?" Frigga buts in.

"That will be dealt with when the time comes, she hasn't shown them yet and at her age I don't expect that she will inherited a natural talent for it. What I want to know is why it seems Loki is the only one not worried about the fate of his daughter?"

Everyone in the hall looks to Loki, chained and muzzled before the throne. He stood with his shoulders back, but his head was held low, looking down at the ground. If you were paying enough attention you could see the tears in his eyes that he was holding back, but of course no one saw this. Loki made sure his composure was set to neutral before looking up at the throne in front of him.

"Do you regret your crimes Loki? Are you going to plea for your daughter to be kept here on Asgard?"

Loki rolls his eyes and glances down at the muzzle currently keeping him from communicating his answer.

"DO NOT BE SMART WITH ME LOKI!"

"Father maybe if you took off the muzzle..." Thor says quietly.

"I WILL NOT HEAR MORE OF HIS LIES!"

Loki changes his gaze back to the floor while his adoptive family squabbles.

"Guards go retrieve Luna from her chambers."

Loki shakes his head, shoulders shaking from suppressed laughter at Odin's lack of knowledge of Luna, his own granddaughter,and how he just showed that to the whole court assembled before them.

"Um Odin dear, maybe it would be better for them to look in the library for Luna?" Frigga suggests.

"Oh yes, guards check for Luna in the library."

Loki rolls his eyes at Frigga having to save Odin from the embarrassment of the guards returning empty handed. They don't have to wait long before the guards return Luna in tow.

"Daddy!" She screamed running to Loki. The little five year old jumped into her father's arms. Loki held his daughter close, after not seeing his daughter in almost two years when he was brought back to asgard he had glimpsed her though the crowd before he was locked away in the dungeon now though he was finally able to hold her. she had grown up so much in the last two years it seemed as he was looking her over she was doing the same to him. His clothes off his framehis bones way to prominent, and the scars that were visible wherever his skin could be seen. The chains holding him down and the muzzle on his face. His eyes were sunken in and no longer held the life they did when he taught her to read and play chess, or when he would play tricks on Thor, or swipe her some sweets from the kitchens.

"Daddy...your hurt...Daddy what is going on?"

Loki stayed silent, though the only thing he wanted in the world was to be able to answer his daughter, and tell her everything was going to be okay, that they would be back to their old routine in no time. But all he could do was burry his head into his daughter's shoulder. Luna could feel her father's tears and patted him on the back,