Chapter 12

3rd person

Pepper walks into the lab where Tony, Bruce, and the two assassins were messing around with the new weapons Tony and Luna had made for them.

"Guys we need to talk."

"What's up Pepper?" Tony asks getting off of the table he was sitting on and walking over to her.

"We need to find a way for Loki to get more food in him, I've looked up types of food to feed people who have been starved. They need to have as little taste as possible, this not eating thing isn't going to do him any good when it comes to his recovery."

"Um we could always feed him what the school feed the kids, I hear from Luna it's pretty tasteless," Clint says in a joking demeanor.

"Clint this is serious." Pepper says giving him a death glare.

Clint shrinks away from her and goes to stand closer to Natasha, who smirks at his actions.

"I'll just have JARVIS look up some things to fed people who have been starved I'm sure he can handle getting what will be best for Loki," Tony soothes Pepper.

"Ok that sounds good, try and stock up the kitchen with stuff, I really don't want Loki to not be eating."

"I will make sure we have plenty for him to eat, now we need to test out our new toys, so I would advise you to leave encase anything explodes."

Pepper gives Tony a look before she turns around and leaves, as soon as the doors shut behind her the others in the room hear a banging sound from the air vent. One of them pop open and Luna comes out with a bag over her shoulder.

"Luna...what's in the bag...?" Natasha asks slowly getting the girls attention.

"Oh just some odds and ends, I needed a few things of Dad's," was her reply. She walks over to a work station and starts pulling things out. A knife, bag of some type of powder, bottle of some type of liquid, couple of brown bags filled with the unknown, and last but not least Thor's hammer.

"Wait how do you have Thor's hammer, and I thought you said your dad's stuff?" Clint asks.

"Oh I've always been able to pick it up, I'm worthy apparently, and I did need dad's stuff for my first prank. It's on him and Thor."

"What are you doing?" Tony asks a grin stretching its way across his face.

"Well for Uncle Thor I'm putting this powder on the handle that is a lot like itching powder, but it will stick to the surface and blend in like it isn't even there. For Dad I'm going to submerge it in the liquid, that makes it invisible then I'm going to bejewel it with priceless elfish jewels." She states off like it was the most normal thing to do in the world, like she was telling them how she was doing her homework.

"You are one amazing child you know that right, your dad is also going to kill you," Clint states.

"Nah, I've done worse to him."

"Really!?"

"Yep, I interrupted an important council meeting to inform him that I turned my brother into a frog."

"Did you really turn your brother into a frog?"

"Nope! I was just bored and wanted someone to hang out with."

"How much trouble were you in?"

"None. He didn't even go back to the meeting, he made us a picnic and we went out to the cliffs for the rest of the day. Odin was pissed though."

"Really? No trouble at all, you got off scott free? That's just not right."

"It's because my Mom died when I was born, I am all he has left of her. I remind him a lot of her actually, not just form how I look but how I act. Like with the council thing, except that if she wanted his company then she would have just barged into the council room and demanded it." Luna tells them giggling at the end.

Loki's DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara