Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Oh sucks to be you Clint, You are about to have the worst hangover of your life!" I say. The doctor had just informed me that I could go home. At my outburst he looked between me and Clint with an expression of pure confusion.

"Come on kid take pity on an old man."

"Clint you and I both know you're not old."

"I'll die from five of Nat's drinks, how about two."

"No backing out Clint you have to drink five of those puppies all at once!"

"Ugh why do I ever bet against you?"

"Because you still haven't learned not to."

"Yah I'm never doing it again, I have learned my lesson this time, how about you let me off the hook since I have learned from my mistake."

"Not happening."

"Damn..."

*Later at Tower*

"You know what Nat? You're so not as scary as everyone thinks you are, your actually pretty cuddly! And you have such a great ass! I mean it's so amazing, not that it's the best part of your body there's also your boobs, but we're talking about your ass here we'll get to those later."

"Okay time for you to go to bed birdy," Tony says grabbing Barton's arm and dragging him to his feet.

"But I don't want to, I was having a nice conversation with Nat about how awesome her ass was! I didn't have a chance to tell her about her boobs!"

"You've had too much to drink Legolas, you will get your ass kicked tomorrow while your sober, now let's get you to bed before you do any more damage."

"You're no fun Tony," Clint whined sitting on the floor so Tony would have to drag him away.

"You know what fine," Tony lets go and goes to a hidden wall where he keeps one of his many ironman suits, he has these things stashed all over the tower, and puts it on. He then proceeds to pick up the screaming grown ass man off the floor and takes him to his room.

"You know what I think that bet had the best outcome out of all of my other bets with Clint."

"I believe your right, but he will be getting his ass kicked tomorrow in practice hangover or not." Natasha commented.

"Make sure I'm around to watch," Luna says laughing and getting up. "It's late and I'm having a Buffy marathon with Pepper tomorrow. Night."

"Night!" Everyone left in the living room yelled after her.

When Luna made it to her room she went to her circle of computers in the middle of her room and started to see what had made the news about her kidnapping.

Starks Daughter Kidnaped again

Luna Stark was kidnapped once again. She was found on the side of the road with multiple bullet wounds. She was admitted to a local hospital and treated for her wounds. A doctor discovered Ms. Stark with a liquor bottle in her arms while she was sleeping. When the CPS tried to question her she refused to answer any questions, and Clint Barton with Natasha Ramanoff showed up running CPS out of the room

Who is Luna Stark?

A look into Luna Stark:

Q: How does Luna act around her age group?

A: While Luna attended my school she got into multiple fights. She had been through every other school in New York. After being banned from my school she didn't bother to find another school to attend, she got her GED and enrolled in college.

Q: What influences does Luna have besides the Avengers?

A: Luna has no influences besides the Avengers or her coworkers at the Smithsonian. She spends her time isolated in the Avengers Tower or at her work. Is this her choice or is this because of the Avengers?

"Luna Stark is well known for keeping to herself when in public and the little bit of time she spends with people anywhere close to her age she gets into violent altercations with them."

-Unanimous Reader

"Shit," she muttered turning off the computer and making her way to her bed.

Loki pocked his head in the door, "Hey how you feeling?" He whispered quietly.

"I'm fine, though I pretty sure that the first time I show back up to work I'll be swamped with reporters."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because of the news article I just read."

"What did it talk about?" Loki asked looking worried.

"It talked about how I fight too much with people my age, apparently gave up on going to high school, and I am pretty much kept hostage from anyone besides the Avengers and my coworkers."

"Okay well does Tony and the others know about this?"

"No I figured I would inform them all tomorrow."

"I'm sure it will all blow over, if there is anything I know about the people of this planet is they move on from one thing to another so quickly."

"Yeah mortals are finiky that way."

"Okay well I guess I'll let you go to sleep I'm sure you've had a rough couple of last days."

"Night dad."

"Oh and Luna, sorry about blowing up over everything, just forget about it all okay I love you."

Luna smiled, "Okay daddy I will love you too."