Chapter 17

Do you know that doctors don't like to find underage patients cuddling a liquor bottle? Currently I have two CPS agents sitting beside my bed asking me questions about what goes on in the Avengers tower. I'm giving everyone the silent treatment till I get my Jack Daniels back so it was really one sided.

"Ms. Stark I will ask one more time, has any of the residents of Avengers tower ever hurt you in any way or done anything to make you feel unsafe?" The more ugly of the two asked. I mean seriously they couldn't even send two good looking guys out to question me? Did they just decide to send the ugliest people they could find?

"Ms. Stark it is best for you to cooperate with us," the other one told me trying to look stern but failing miserably.

I sigh and roll my eyes, they have been in here for the past twenty minutes, so any time now Tony or hopefully Clint, I'd like to see Clint deal with these two idjits, would come through that door. Right on cue the door opens and to my upmost delight it was Clint AND Natasha who entered the room.

"Now what are you two doing here? If I remember correctly this is a private floor and no one is allowed in unless one of the avengers gives their consent. From the looks of it you are bothering Luna so.... GET THE HELL OUT!" Clint says looking pissed.

"I'm sorry Mr. Barton but during this investigating no one else is allowed in the room, we don't want any of Ms. Stark's answers to be untruthful because one of you are in the room pressuring her." The idjit number one says.

"Well does she look like she's going to answer any of your questions? No she looks bloody bored and in the need of a drink, so get the hell out or I'll go get Happy and have him man handle you out. Or there's always her FBI friend who I'm sure wouldn't mind coming out here to remove you from the premises. That's me being nice, I have my bow out in the car just in case you're not understanding me."

"Mr. Barton! You allowing her to drink is the reason we are here investigating her and I would advise you not to threaten us with your weapons!"

"Um well you see I don't give a damn about that law and for all I care it can go fuck itself with a butcher knife..." at that moment we didn't get to hear what else he had to say because Nat took over.

"Boys I'm really sorry, but without one of our many lawyers present I believe Luna doesn't have to tell you anything, and since she is already under distress from her wounds and recent kidnapping I would advise you to leave her alone, I'll be sure that our lawyers contact your department before the end of the day about a set time that everyone can get together and chat." She says in her sweet secretary voice.

The two idjits seemed to contemplate whether they want to be on the bad side of the Black Widow and Hawkeye before they both got up and left closing the door behind them.

"I thought they would never leave! Please tell me you brought me something to drink, after the last twenty minutes I wouldn't even mind something that Natasha made."

"Hey! What's wrong with my drinks?"

"You are a fucking Russian, vodka is like water for fucks sake, you mix fucking hulk worthy alcohol. Nope I think it would be too much for the freaken Hulk too." Clint says looking horrified at the mere thought of Natasha's drinks.

"Just because you are a lightweight doesn't mean you have to diss my drinks!"

"Nat I'm not a lightweight you're just Russian."

Nat said something in Russian and rolled her eyes at Clint before leaving the room saying she'd bring back some food.

"I DON'T WANT FOOD I WANT ALCOHOL!" I yell after her.

"You'll have to wait for Tony for that, he's the only one stupid enough to sneak some past Nat, she thinks you need to lay off until this CPS thing is done."

"What! No drinking! That's just stupid, why am I being punished?"

"You and Tony are so alike sometimes it really scares me, I mean just wait till your personality from Loki shows up and mixes with your Tony one.... I think I might just leave when that happens."

"Really Clint, so fucking dramatic I swear."

"I'm not kidding, I don't think I could survive a full on prank warzone with you, Tony and you dad in it."

"Yah like that's going to happen, have you paid attention to my dad? He's freaken lost his spark. He isn't going to be doing anything fun any time soon, all he does is sit around and sulk."

"He's recuperating from being locked up in Asgard for so long, and from the things I've heard I don't blame him for laying low. I wouldn't want to be sent back either."

"I don't want to talk about him anymore Clint."

"Okay well, Bones and Booth found that murderer."

"Really? That's good."

"Yah, it was one of the Kids from your last school, some geek that I guess had too much from that douche bag."

"Well I guess that's all over. I wonder what my next case will be."

"It might be a bit before your back at solving cases."

"Nonsense I'm Asgardian, I'll be back on my feet in no time."

"You took a beating out there I wouldn't be so sure."

"I feel a lot better already, I'll put money on it I'll be home tomorrow."

"Well I say it'll be at least a week."

"Deal, loser has to drink five of Nat's special drinks."

"Deal."