Chapter 2

TONY POV

"Sir a little girl has appeared on the helipad."

"What do you mean appeared? Like Asgard, Rainbow Bridge appeared?"

"Yes sir it appears so."

"Well find out what you can from her, I'll be on my way soon with the others."

I take off my helmet and look at the people sitting around the table before me, "Guy's we have a problem."

PRESENT TIME LUNA POV

I watch the odd group of people walk into the room as I try and make myself as inconspicuous as possible. They walk into the room and fall silent upon seeing me.

"So what the hell are you doing in my tower?" The man in the red and gold suit asks casually.

"Tony she's a little kid! Watch your mouth!" A man in a close fitting suit says disapprovingly.

A man in black with a bow in his hand walks closer to me followed by a woman dressed the same with flaming red hair.

"Whose kid are you?" The man with the bow asks.

"My Daddy is Loki, I don't know my mama through, she died when I was born. Daddy never told me her name, he didn't like to talk about her, and it makes him really sad." I tell them hoping they would understand that I couldn't give them a full answer.

"FUCK, No! What the hell were they thinking sending Loki's kid here?!" The man in the armor yells.

"Watch it Tony," the man in the tight clothes reprimands the man I now guess is Tony once more.

"It's okay Mr. sorry I don't know your name, but it's okay Daddy used to say those words in front of me when he messed up on something. He didn't see much of a problem with me hearing them, I would hear them anyways if I went out to the training field with him." I say. I didn't want the Tony man to get in trouble for something if there was no need.

"Wow okay so...can you use magic?" The man named Tony asks me.

"No, not yet Daddy told me  that I wouldn't be able to use them until he got around to training me. Well I wouldn't be ab;e to use them properly that is."

"When was the last time you saw your dad?" The redhead asked me.

"Um... well I saw him at the trail when the All-Father banished me. But we didn't really get to talk. They let us talk to each other by ourselves for only a minute and I tried to get him to tell Odin to let me stay... but he said Odin wouldn't listen to him and he was sorry. They kept that thing on his mouth during the trail so I guess it wouldn't matter his opinion anyways. Daddy didn't look good at all, he looked very sick!"

"Um guys what are we going to do with her, I mean if she's anything like Thor then she doesn't have anywhere she can go." Said a man in the back that looked a little green.

The entire group looked to the man named Tony so I looked over at him to.

"Really guys! Why is my tower always the center for the fights and housing of bad guys?" He whines.

"Tony! She's a little girl, the safest place for her is here. She can't use magic, and she's like what ... five?"

"YEP! I turned five two days ago, Grandma Frigga sneaked me down to see Daddy in the dungeons. I didn't get to talk to him though, he was sleeping, Grandma Frigga said we couldn't disturb him he needed his rest because he is sick. Then Uncle Thor took me to see my brother, Sleiphnir! I don't ever get to see him, Daddy doesn't want me to go to see him without him there because of how big Sleiphnir is and how small I am."

"Um isn't Sleiphnir a horse?" Tony asks.

"Yah! He is huge and he has eight legs! Lots of people think he's mean because of how big he is but he's not! Sleiphnir is so gentle and nice!"

"That's great! Where is your Daddy right now?" The redheaded lady asks me.

"Daddy? Oh he's in the Asgard dungeons. Odin said he will stay there and I'll stay here until he shows that he regrets his actions and has changed. Daddy was scared of me coming here, I think Odin said something about me living among his enemies. Daddy was very upset at his trial, though I was the only one who saw him crying."

"You sure do like to talk don't you?" The guy with the bow asks.

"Yep! Daddy said I got that from my mama, she liked to talk to. Daddy said she liked to ask questions the most, she would follow him around asking him questions all day long! Uncle Thor said the only time she ever shut up was when Daddy kissed her." After I said that the grownups laughed. "What's your names?"

"Oh shit yah, I'm Tony, that's Steve, Natasha, Clint, and Bruce." Tony pointed out everyone as he called their names, "and we're the Avengers."

"Uncle Thor told me about the Avengers!"

"What did he tell you about us?" Natasha asked.

"He told me you were a group of mortals who fight vigilantly for their world. You are the smartest and best fighters this world has to offer."

"That's all?"

"Yah, but I also was watching that screen thing and it showed this war with you and my Daddy against each other..." I start to tear up. "I've never seen my Daddy like that, he wasn't like that before the void, and his eyes were wrong they were blue and cold."

"What are your dad's eyes usually like?" Bruce asks sharply.

"Green and happy, Daddy smiled a lot, and laughed a lot. Thats why he has so many wrinkles around his eyes."

"Well I think it's getting late and you should get some sleep." Bruce looks at Tony with a meaningful glance.

"Oh yah, follow me I'll show you to where you can get some sleep kiddo." Tony says motioning for me to follow him.

Tony leads me down a hall and into a box, only presses a button and the box starts to move. The doors open and we were in a new hallway. He lead me to a door, the room was plain, with white walls and white furniture.

"Um hope this will be okay, I don't know what you used to on Asgard."

"Um this is okay, I usually sleep in Daddy's room, but this will be fine."

"Well tomorrow we can work on fixing it more to what you used to."

"Thank you Tony."

"Your welcome kiddo, night."

I crawl into the bed and snuggle under the covers, closing my eyes and falling to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

laurakenji made video all rights to them! Loved it!