Chapter 24

UPDATE TIME!!! YAY!!! I'm NOT DEAD I PROMISE! I just really suck at updating. 

I made it halfway there before Tony caught up to me. He flew up on my left and flipped over so his back was facing the ground. Acting all cool like and waving at me. He points at the coms on his helmet then points to mine. I get the drift and eye my eyes, not that he could see, and turn them on. 

"So just so you know, as soon as you land your dad is going to be waiting to skin you alive."

"My dad wouldnt dare, I'm his favorite kid. He's never raised a hand to me in my life."

"Oh I dont know on this one Luna he was pissed. I mean with the pranks, his newly red hair, the pink paint, the staff that you tried to frame on me, then you running off. I did not know that someone as pale as your father could get that red. I think he matched my iron man suit." 

"He'll just have to wait, I have a very important case to work on with Bones."

"Yeah well we'll see about that."

I turn my com back off and take off going even faster to hurry up and get to the lab. When I got there dad was waiting outside on the steps. I fly right inside, step out of my suit and run to the lab before dad could stop me. I get in with my pass and dad is right on my heels. 

"LUNA LOKIDAUGHTER YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!"

I ignore him and keep going to the stage in the middle of the big room where Bones and the others are standing. At this point everyone is focused on me and my dad.

"LUNA NOW!" My dad screamed, wow his face really was red.

"I'm busy dad we can talk later."

At that his face took on a purple tent, he ran up the steps ignoring the alarm that went off and grabbed my arm, yanking me off and pulling me in tow to one of the offices, Bone's. 

"Let GO!" I yell trying and failing to yank my arm out of his firm and painful grip. I knew there would be bruises on my arm later.

"What is going on?" Cam comes in and asks sounding worried. 

Bones and the others follow her in.

"I need some time with my daughter alone, we have something very important to discuss." My dad tells her stiffly.

"This is my lab, and I will not allow you to handle someone who works under me in such a way, Mr. Luefyson. I would like for you to calm down, and I believe that it would be best if you leave the Jeffersonian until you are." Cam stated pointing at the door.

After staring at her and obviously gauging her words my dad slowly nods leaving. I went to the door and watch him leave. At the moment I was relived, I didn't know till later that would be the last time I would see my dad in a long time, and if I did I would have chased after him and begged for his forgiveness telling him not to go.

Loki's Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें